Jeffree Star will be meeting Britney tonight!

californication

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, patience darling said:

not the only horrible thing he has done but:

Image result for jeffree star racist moments

She did know his shtick and was just playing along until it stopped being profitable connection?
I kind of feel more compassion toward him:nocomprende:, cuz he's life was much more f/up?

Idk really those peeps, so it may be mistake on my part.

12 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

“You say black folk cannot wear MAC Cosmetics, and then you splashed acid in her face.”

“Well maybe if she wasn’t wearing the wrong foundation color, I wouldn’t have HAD to splash no battery acid to lighten her skin tone, girl.”

Ok, i am shocked and not in a good way :triggered: Enough internet for today. :girlwhat:

He has basically a stage and he can reach out to so many people and this is what he wants to say? :omg:

29 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

With a racist that calls people the N word? Oh. :ohi:

To be fair, there was a time we all used it on a regular basis and i don't mean like in long ago history, i mean like 20 years ago. In my country they even reworked some kidsbooks to edit the n word out of it.

But i guess it is also the way he said it, which is really disgusting. :calculating:

Archived