17 yo Britney did THAT

Body ache

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lemon said:

She was a product of Madonna and Michael Jackson. Culture isn't producing this type of masterful popstar dancers anymore, and I wonder why? Is now Gaga the blueprint for what a popstar should be? 

I feel like Gaga was the last major popstar that attempted at doing everything from dancing, music, and visuals - anything that had to do with pop culture, but the popstars of today got lazy and rely mostly on vocals than other aspects of pop. Katy still has nice visuals though.

7 minutes ago, Lemon said:

She was a product of Madonna and Michael Jackson. Culture isn't producing this type of masterful popstar dancers anymore, and I wonder why? Is now Gaga the blueprint for what a popstar should be? 

Now the blueprint is Dua Lipa -_-

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

I feel like Gaga was the last major popstar that attempted at doing everything from dancing, music, and visuals - anything that had to do with pop culture, but the popstars of today got lazy and rely mostly on vocals than other aspects of pop. Katy still has nice visuals though.

I think Beyonce too?
Gaga is poor dancer, it feels like she does it just because of what a popstar should be, she tries to be everything but tbh she's good SINGER, not dancer. (like Britney was more of a dancer than singer)
Maybe she should focus on what she's good at :jlostare:

Have you seen Gaga trying to play guitar? :tiffcackle::hahaha: :shadelaugh: She's piano player, not guitar player 

47 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

And this

(I prefer this one)

Uhh when will others at 17

Flawless :flawlessbye::crying1::clap:

Archived