Dylan reacts to Toxic mv

CristMont

5 hours ago, Maxxbustamante said:

he's such a hater, he cant hide that he's a big fan of beyonce. that's why the shade on this iconic music video.

I only watched Britney videos of him and a couple Shakira and one Beyonce if i'm not wrong.You're so right,he's a big Beyonce fan and acts like he's not a fan but he's so shocked by her everything :weirdmeout:

He never saw Britney videos,MJ videos,Whitney,Celine...That sounda fake to do more reaction videos.But still something to watch for a someone who doesn't have much to do like me :forkit:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

He is gay right? And openly? I dont know about him, but he is fugly and annoying!! Please stop posting his videos :( 

Is how he looks the new standard now to young gays? :crying2:

The world is coming to an end :wendycry:

I don't know is he openly gay, but I believe he is gay. He's very annoying.

He is so fake it really annoys me. He really does pander to the gays. And why the **** does he keep talking about CGI, it’s 2003 it’s not like they’re going to have the same technology they do now.

He also said he was going to do a Britney album MONTHS ago, and still, nothing.

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

I don't know is he openly gay, but I believe he is gay. He's very annoying.

He’s not gay lol. He’s talking about liking women in the past. He just doesn’t say he’s straight because he knows a large part of his audience is gay males.

1 hour ago, Legend said:

He’s not gay lol. He’s talking about liking women in the past. He just doesn’t say he’s straight because he knows a large part of his audience is gay males.

I'm just saying what I think, that he is closeted gay man. So of course that he will talk how he likes girls.

But whatever, he can be gay or str8 I don't give a ****. I don't like him.

Archived