Do Something on Vevo

Alexanda

It’s banned in Europe because of the Louis Vuitton lawsuit, it’s an old video, and it was only uploaded in 2015. It didn’t deserve what it got though.

I hope it’ll get unblocked in Europe one day, and I hope they’ll also unblock Gimme More in my country :tiffanycries:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Legend said:

It’s banned in Europe because of the Louis Vuitton lawsuit, it’s an old video, and it was only uploaded in 2015. It didn’t deserve what it got though.

I hope it’ll get unblocked in Europe one day, and I hope they’ll also unblock Gimme More in my country :tiffanycries:

Gimme More is blocked in your country? :o Where do you live?

4 hours ago, Isla. said:

from the UK, I think it's blocked because of the Louis Vuitton lawsuit but it was a top 10 hit here.

Yeah but isn't a lawsuit like that supposed to be worldwide? Strange... So i bet it is blocked in the us also? Ok, now we know why only 5 Million views. :brityeah:

6 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Yassssssss, I hate when people say 'Do Something'.

And wasn't the video released in 2005? Vevo says 2004

I cannot edit it, have mercy ;)

38 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Germany, Someday works in germany as well :nocomprende: But we only have Vevo since 2013, from 2008 til 2013 all videos were blocked. :tiffcackle:

Oh I know about a lot of music videos on youtube being blocked in Germany because of some copyright law there or something. But you have VEVO so that's cool. So is Do Somethin' available there? And yeah in the UK we have Someday here too but according to some people on here it's blocked in the US.

25 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Oh I know about a lot of music videos on youtube being blocked in Germany because of some copyright law there or something. But you have VEVO so that's cool. So is Do Somethin' available there? And yeah in the UK we have Someday here too but according to some people on here it's blocked in the US.

Yeah, the GEMA wanted more money, they made a deal, so it's fine now :) Yeah Do Somethin' & Someday is availabile here, the other videos also.

Just annoying for example that non Vevo video from J.Lo I ain't your mama got over 30 million views, so it's kinda unfair to some artists, because well IAYM was a flop in the us.

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

Yeah, the GEMA wanted more money, they made a deal, so it's fine now :) Yeah Do Somethin' & Someday is availabile here, the other videos also.

Just annoying for example that non Vevo video from J.Lo I ain't your mama got over 30 million views, so it's kinda unfair to some artists, because well IAYM was a flop in the us.

Oh cool, it's just Do Somethin' blocked here in the UK, it's still on youtube though but it's a fan upload and LQ. 

Guest Paris Hilton $
13 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

It's not even one of her hits, so that's why :tbh:

still charted top 10 in most countries

honey united states isn't the world

On 11.10.2017 at 1:32 PM, Legend said:

But germany is in europe too and it works for me :zoomzoom:

Archived