meet & greet schedule for Oct. 27!

iamsodramatic

Hi!! This is my first post after lurking for over a year!

I have a meet and greet scheduled on Oct 27 and I am SO excited but I have a few questions for anyone who has done the meet and greet before.

1. So you pick the actual passes up at Will Call, then around what time does the experience start? We land at 1pm in Vegas that day so hopefully we have enough time

2. My boyfriend has a ticket to the show too but he only bought me the m&g pass. What're the chances he could also come to the m&g and just observe, not necessarily meet her.

3. What should I say to her? I know I won't have a lot of time. My son loves Britney too (calls her Britney Spirit lol) and I am thinking of maybe bringing her a picture that he drew for her.

4. Can I ask for a hug? Is that allowed?

5. Should I do a funny picture with her or just smiles? How do I ask her to do a certain pose?

Thanks guys!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You pick up your M&G pass after 12pm the day of. They give you this color-coded wristband that they put on you right away, so once it's on you, it's on. One of those standard sticky entry into a club type passes. You're gonna line up around 6:30 next to her slot machine in the lobby. You'll see a bunch of other people walking around lining up for it too, so you'll know where to go. Security comes, lines you up, one by one. Checks your name off the list. They're not gonna let anyone without a M&G band in early, so the 2nd person will have to wait until like 730 when they open the doors and hang around/wait for ya.

Backstage tour starts, they're gonna take you in the theater, search you/security metal detector. They say you can keep your phone, but don't take it out at all. They'll kick you out. 
Fe, her assistant walks you through the whole thing, who's super sweet. Stage productions, her dressing room, tells a bunch of cute stories, you stand on her catwalk on the stage, etc.

Then you're done til about 8. They give you about a half hour to grab a drink, and then take you backstage again, this time outside, around 8:30. Line you up, her security guard gives you the run down, (don't scare her, etc.), She's excited people are there, but she's shy, etc. The guy Rocco, who's head of security, basically plays the bad cop at the meet & greet, while Felicia plays the good cop. He tells you not to yell, scream, approach her too quickly, scare her, invade her space too much, etc. etc - mentions the Christina Grimmie incident to put it in perspective. Felicia comes in after and says she is very happy fans are there to see her, you just have to be approachable and ask her before you go in for anything. She hates the "handheart" thing, but doesn't mind funny photos, or a nice one, hugs from fans, just have to ask her first. I went in to her, she shook my hand, and I said "Can I hug you real quick?" and she said "omg sure" - and really embraced me. I guess it's all about how you come at her.

They also say (which is great) - if you take your photo, and it sucks, or she doesn't like it, or your blinked, etc etc -- they WILL call you back to do another. they're not gonna have you pay for it and have it come out s**tty.

It's all about how you interact with her, and i got lucky enough that she liked my oufit/necklace and she talked to me longer than a lot of other people.

You go up a ramp, after they empty your pockets. Meet her, take the photo (one chance, make it good) - and then you're done. walk out of security, they make you wait, until all the photos are approved, and then you go to your seats. She goes on at 9:15!

Pick up an autograph poster & your photo after the show at the merch deck.

Have a blast!

Archived