Don't know why you guys are complaining about Britney's POM show (more secrets added :) )

none

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/10/2017 at 10:41 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

What was the point of this? Just to be negative? I can tell you thought you were being funny but you're just not.

I think I can speak for the majority of us in saying this honestly isn't intended to be a negative thread, it's just POM has honestly gotten so bad that it's essentially cathartic for some fans to poke a little fun (in contrast to having massive meltdowns). IMO, this is intended to be lighthearted and very different from actually bashing or bullying Britney, which some members definitely engage in (and I don't agree with at all). :soyeah:

39 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifbossed-it-britney-spears-tackles-wardrobgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Eight "costume changes?!" FFT is shook. :triggered:

BTW, for "breathtaking entrance" you need not look any further than her intro during Britney: Live in Concert. I still can't believe they just had her casually pop up from the right-hand side on a set of stairs. :eheeek: I mean, during the DWAD Tour, her guitarist alone had an infinitely more epic entrance. :nyheadache:

42 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Eight "costume changes?!" FFT is shook. :triggered:

BTW, for "breathtaking entrance" you need not look any further than her intro during Britney: Live in Concert. I still can't believe they just had her casually pop up from the right-hand side on a set of stairs. :eheeek: I mean, during the DWAD Tour, her guitarist alone had an infinitely more epic entrance. :nyheadache:

that's so true, I forgot about that :otears:

I've added the LIC one to the main post

giphy.gif

Archived