I wonder what made her lose her passion for dancing.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I tried to say with my  other long *** post lol is that even though she's fitter now, it's as if she forgot how to dance more fluidly, and half-***** because now she's used to it since FF era and at the beginning of POM she wasn't in a good condition, in terms of stamina and endurance.

But the thing is during the FF era that was the most she could do, but it's like she hasn't realized that nowadays she's capable of doing so much more. THAT'S where she needs a choreographer that pushes her to do fantastic things again, just like that gymnastics coach that accompanies her in her Instagram video. A choreographer that understands her body and style, and the only ones I know from her past career were Andre Fuentes (RIP), Brian Friedman and Wade Robson. 

11 hours ago, Gossip Girl said:

The routines are not bad... They tailored it for her and watered it down for her. Let's not delude ourselves. Her back up dancers still killing it.

Well if a bad routine is watered down then it becomes a terrible routine. There are a LOT of times that even her dancers are doing moves that are so easy I actually feel badly for them bc I know they can do more. It's deluded not to see that.

It comes and goes.  I imagine she gets really bored of doing the same thing over and over.  Look at the first handful of dates from POM 2.0 and the BBMA 2016 performance...her passion was THERE.  She executed the choreography extremely well and was on point and in sync with her dancers.  Then as it went on, she got slower and put less emphasis on the moves...granted, I'm sure part of that is due to them not rehearsing as much as they did prior to the revamp.

I really hope they get phenomenal choreographers for her next production...ones that know Britney and her body and what makes her look good.  Most of the routines from POM aren't good for Britney.  Yeah, the dancers hit the mark better than Britney, usually...but no one can tell me the routines for Crazy, Stronger, and Toxic are good...even if she executed them perfectly.  They are disgusting.  Someone needs to watch her old tours and choreograph like that.  No more jumping around and arm flailing.  So not Britney.

51 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Well if a bad routine is watered down then it becomes a terrible routine. There are a LOT of times that even her dancers are doing moves that are so easy I actually feel badly for them bc I know they can do more. It's deluded not to see that.

It's her show, she obviously gave approval.

36 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It comes and goes.  I imagine she gets really bored of doing the same thing over and over.  Look at the first handful of dates from POM 2.0 and the BBMA 2016 performance...her passion was THERE.  She executed the choreography extremely well and was on point and in sync with her dancers.  Then as it went on, she got slower and put less emphasis on the moves...granted, I'm sure part of that is due to them not rehearsing as much as they did prior to the revamp.

I really hope they get phenomenal choreographers for her next production...ones that know Britney and her body and what makes her look good.  Most of the routines from POM aren't good for Britney.  Yeah, the dancers hit the mark better than Britney, usually...but no one can tell me the routines for Crazy, Stronger, and Toxic are good...even if she executed them perfectly.  They are disgusting.  Someone needs to watch her old tours and choreograph like that.  No more jumping around and arm flailing.  So not Britney.

Oh hey you still here? :slayney:

Guest thanos18

well circusney said this ''I would be dead without dancing''

but that was only circusney cause after that era (2008-2009) everything changed.ffney lost her movements,and pomney lost her passion overall....I think many reasons are behind this but for sure the mystery of her secret second breakdown in 2010 and the meds that she was taken is the big reason for the current ''performer'' britney.circusney still had the movements,the rhythm,the passion and she still  had the sharp moves but after the end of the circus all of these abilities were gone unfortunately. for sure she had some great dancing moments during 2014 (brutteney)-2015 (august mermaidney)-2016 (revamp-ney,bbmas,i heart festival) but not as close as circusney and of course not even close with primeney 2000-2004.britney's life and britney's dancing will remain a mystery forever.

18 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

She used to say she needed to dance to feel alive, but she hasn't said anything like this in a long time. I wonder what changed that and if she will ever get that passion back again. It seems like it has been replaced by working out now. 

I get what your saying and all and wondered this myself. We haven't seen that energy she once had in YEARS. And lack of energy usually points to lack of passion but...here I think it's several factors. One, she's hurt her knee a few times. I think she's in pain more then we know. I also believe she's just bored of the repetition and the same steps night after night for years now. She's performing all the time in Vegas and doing the same dance steps aND routine night after night. I think she's over worked, exhausted, bored and needs a break. I believe that if she sat down and took 6 months off from performing and came back and began rehearsing for a TV performance, it would be much much more alive. Sometbing fresh and new. 

Also, she's gotta have a good choreographer, someone who's going to give her sometbing to work with. Her choreography these days aren't to impressive and if she's not given much to work with then it's just a fail from the start. Her dance moves haven't been so catchy since 2001 and that's not due to her performance but her choreography. 

If that's spiced up, and the stage is more theatrical, given time off to rest and recuperate and she comes back to a **** choreography then I believe it would be much better then what we're used to these days. 

It wouldn't be Britney 1999 because she's not 17 anymore and her body isn't a teenager anymore plus those injuries bUT it wouldn't be so robotic.

80% of the cause is due to her laziness to be well paid by doing the minimum and still being well paid. At her prime days nothing was granted, her career could have either gone downhill (commercialy) or keep being "Britney Spears" for the rest of her life. Ad from 07-08 everything was done, people and fans being thirsty for her made her label take eveything for granted and do the minimum cause we were gonna buy it anyway. The other 20% is a mix of lack of passion, being used to do the same, or anything else.

She has the capacity BUT, what for? Unless she stops selling tickets, albums or in the strange case she sees herself exposed as that Israeli interview where they told her she lipsyncs, and then she suddenly decides sing 100% live, she won't move a finger. :mattafact:

she certainly lost her passion:whitneyshade: i think it's bc the circus comeback and ff and bj was really forced and she had contractual obligations to fulfill, so it wasn't about having passion for what you are doing but rather just working bc you have to. 

Archived