Mannequin is Britney's Diss Song to Her Fans and No One Realized?

Gossip Girl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

This place is seriously boring now :girlwhat:

Britney, please do something... release something, trigger someone, whatever.. just keep it interesting for Exhell :eheeek:

Well at this time last year we were screaming for a second single because they barely even pushed Make Me. I really don’t think I could bare to watch another era unfold like how Glory did.

8 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

anddd this is why no one shares anything. :snapney:

If by sharing you mean throwing something out there and then not backing it up with anything to support it other than your word and vague boasts about being in the know, then hey. Not sad for the loss. :cutesybrit:

13 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

This place is seriously boring now :girlwhat:

Britney, please do something... release something, trigger someone, whatever.. just keep it interesting for Exhell :eheeek:

Even the thought of something being scrapped is more exciting than what's being offered to us now. :girlwhat:

It's sounds like her version of cry me a river. 

Here's something interesting: writers on the song include Britney, James Fauntleroy and Rob Knox. James and Rob are two thirds of the production trio called the Y's, third member is Justin. He's not credited but wouldn't it be interesting if he was part of it. Hmm

Archived