Those Who’ve Met Her… What Does Britney Smell Like?

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know... I’m guessing whatever perfume she wears? I forgot what she wears. Isn’t it Chanel? 

Or maybe she just smells of her shower cream and deodorant? 

Oh and her chewing gum! She’s always got gum in, and she likes coffee so maybe a bit of that now and then too 

In a meet and greet setting, I actually don't think she'd smell like cigarettes. She actually doesn't seem to be a chain smoker (BO era doesn't count), and I suspect she wouldn't smoke before a M&G. I don't know why, I just-- no one's ever mentioned her reeking of nicotine before, and if she had smoked even an hour beforehand, they'd smell it. I suspect she'd smell like whatever perfume she wears.

As someone who loves being clean and smelling great (and having multiple perfumes/colognes for different occasions), I actually do wonder sometimes how she actually smells like :mhmsureny: 

PS - Fantasy + Cigarettes is definitely NOT a good combo as I've tried it when I used to smoke about 2 years ago. Sweet/fruity perfumes don't go well with the smell of cigarettes :gross: 

Archived