so Britney wants to be successful again huh?

JP9101

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

But Fifth Harmony is flopping right now. Their album sold like 40k copies. So the idea of being "everywhere" doesn't always help, especially if ppl have stopped caring. She needs to be strategic and do a rebrand. 

Mmhmm. Exactly this. Some of you just don't get it. It's not unlimited exposure she needs.

IT'S QUALITY. She hasn't served a big thing to the GP since 2004.

4 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Dear Larry and Britney 

You will have to promote like crazy ala fourth harmony and guayaba cabello ... like everywhere ... E V E R Y W H E R E ... even in malls lol:triggered:

don't expect a hit ala womanizer :triggered: Britney is not the start that she used to be ... so if we want a top 10 ... Britney will have to be everywhere next era ... so 

good luck :tiffcackle:

:wendycry:

no chance :madance:

It is STAR not START. Learn how to type and then you can come for Britney, hun. 

#bye

:flawlessbye:

3 minutes ago, Campy said:

The only thing she could do to be successful again is superbowl, and that needs to happen fast while shes still young and hot, otherwise it will be just another missed opportunity

But if all she has going on for her is her hotness but her performing is what we see in POM, i'd be scared it would do more damages than good :embarrassney:  

7 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Dear Larry and Britney 

You will have to promote like crazy ala fourth harmony and guayaba cabello ... like everywhere ... E V E R Y W H E R E ... even in malls lol:triggered:

don't expect a hit ala womanizer :triggered: Britney is not the start that she used to be ... so if we want a top 10 ... Britney will have to be everywhere next era ... so 

good luck :tiffcackle:

:wendycry:

no chance :madance:

whatever you say baby :milkney:

6 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Imagine her performing in a mall. "And before we introduce Britney, let me tell you that Walmart has a special discount on toilet paper! And remember to take part in our contest to win this beautiful car. You want a Ford Fiesta, you better win, *****!".

:dead:

The OP meant like posters and adverts, not performing

7 hours ago, button said:

The fact that some of you still think that Britney is flopping because she isn't promoting :cuteneylaugh:

Well not promoting is one of the main reasons. But other reasons are her bad image, not relatable music and MVs, mediocre performances, bad social media exposure etc.

If she could invest more time to fix all of that, then we can expect some commercial success from her. Otherwise, she should stay at home, and live her life in privacy.

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Their music was very mediocre minus two songs. 

I also like them so I'm being honest. Like nothing really catchy happened on that album. I love Angel and Lonely night but eh 

But the OP didn't mention music quality. Just that Britney needs to be everywhere to promote. But simply being everywhere doesn't do anything if ppl don't relate to your songs or if you don't have any artist growth. Her being everywhere and being "**** Britney" I don't think would work anymore because she's the sexiest she's been since her prime now and no one cared this era 

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, I bet there's so many artists that have seen their career sink and the artists go into panic mode because they desperately want to be on top again. What do I need to do to get there? And it's 50/50 if they go back to the top or sink even deeper.  I think those are the people I feel for if they're really putting their heart, soul and passion into their work and it flops/majority call it garbage. 

I just don't see passion anymore in Britney. I'm not making fun of the way she talks when I say that. I would think an artist that had passion for their project would be able to say so much about what they're putting out. And when it concerned Glory, what was being said about that seemed more like the little sayings on the inside of an individual Dove piece of candy. "My son came up with the idea of calling the album "Glory".  *picks up another piece of candy* "This album is my baby."

6 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I just don't see passion anymore in Britney. I'm not making fun of the way she talks when I say that. I would think an artist that had passion for their project would be able to say so much about what they're putting out. And when it concerned Glory, what was being said about that seemed more like the little sayings on the inside of an individual Dove piece of candy. "My son came up with the idea of calling the album "Glory".  *picks up another piece of candy* "This album is my baby."

And most moms can talk about their babies for hours right? Poor Glory is such unloved baby, maybe this is what they meant saying she's bad mother :jolieoverit:

16 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Well not promoting is one of the main reasons. But other reasons are her bad image, not relatable music and MVs, mediocre performances, bad social media exposure etc.

If she could invest more time to fix all of that, then we can expect some commercial success from her. Otherwise, she should stay at home, and live her life in privacy.

Promotion comes dead last after everything else you mentioned: her image, her music, her mediocre performances ect.

When those things are good, you don't even need promotion to sell. People will naturally gravitate towards you and check for your music.

Archived