Britney should take notes

NBT

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeesss! I love Kylie and this is her best work ! (she is so underrated...) 

For me all those videos have the right recipe indeed. But I think Britney "took notes" for the Slumber Party video... 

She seems to have learned from the Pretty Girl and Make Me mess...

I mean, I REALLY hope so she did for B10... giphy.gif

4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Britney probably barely knows who she is. Kylie isn’t known in America for some reason :calculating:

They took a picture once and I think they were at a show together (can't find videos):

85976953d7e6d41c0b417a60d5857147.jpgBritney+Spears%252C+Cat+Deeley+and+Kylie

She also said she was up for a collab: link to the video.

And Kylie isn't famous in the US because she never cared for that market in the first place and never had proper management in the US. She didn't even tour the US with the Fever Tour, which would have solidified her name a bit more.

Here's what she said about promoting in the US: https://youtu.be/Ma037JSCb6g?t=1m46s

Honestly, CGYOOMH might be the best thing to happen to her career but it being sucessful in the US during the Fever era is the worst. After that, her label wanted to make her more "American" and that just made her boring. She becomes famous for being different and they try to make her more normal. :britstare11:

2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

They took a picture once and I think they were at a show together (can't find videos):

85976953d7e6d41c0b417a60d5857147.jpgBritney+Spears%252C+Cat+Deeley+and+Kylie

She also said she was up for a collab: link to the video.

And Kylie isn't famous in the US because she never cared for that market in the first place and never had proper management in the US. She didn't even tour the US with the Fever Tour, which would have solidified her name a bit more.

Here's what she said about promoting in the US: https://youtu.be/Ma037JSCb6g?t=1m46s

Honestly, CGYOOMH might be the best thing to happen to her career but it being sucessful in the US during the Fever era is the worst. After that, her label wanted to make her more "American" and that just made her boring. She becomes famous for being different and they try to make her more normal. :britstare11:

The last part, a big yes, they did it with the Sugababes as well, but this labelbosses didn't get that Sugababes weren't ever THAT ******, they always had serious topics as well.

Archived