Remember that tacky song in Spanish that ripped of FTBOMBH? There's a new version of it...

PokemonSpears

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, I AM SHOOK. LOOKING FOR AN ASEREJE GIF MADE ME FIND OUT THAT IT WAS NEVER GIBBERISH. OR ARABIC. IT'S BROKEN *** ENGLISH :orangu:

http://www.dailypedia.net/tag/asereje/

Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere
sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí

is actually from the Sugarhill Gang’s classic hit "Rapper's Delight". The actual lyrics are as follows.

I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hippie
The hip hip a hop, and you don’t stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.

Say this gibberish and you’d came up with Asereje either. Made sense?

I’m shooked. 

I always thought that this line was fruit of a crazy night full of ***** and fun. 

But, now I get it:beysip:

20 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, I AM SHOOK. LOOKING FOR AN ASEREJE GIF MADE ME FIND OUT THAT IT WAS NEVER GIBBERISH. OR ARABIC. IT'S BROKEN *** ENGLISH :orangu:

http://www.dailypedia.net/tag/asereje/

Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere
sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí

is actually from the Sugarhill Gang’s classic hit "Rapper's Delight". The actual lyrics are as follows.

I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hippie
The hip hip a hop, and you don’t stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.

Say this gibberish and you’d came up with Asereje either. Made sense?

96171-Britney-galaxy.com-Introducing-The

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:mhm:

tooodavía me acuerdo de tiiiii :CPKney: now it's stuck in my head :embarrassney:

I will never hear that song the way I used to :idkney:

.. Todavía siento que estas junto a mi :embarrassney:

Ok, I did this experiment, play the FTBOMBH MV on Youtube at 2x speed and I swear, it does sound like that Todavía song, it's the weirdest thing :lanacackle: try it and let me what you think 

From the bottom of my broken heart deserves the credit. :lemmetellu:

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I will never hear that song the way I used to :idkney:

.. Todavía siento que estas junto a mi :embarrassney:

Ok, I did this experiment, play the FTBOMBH MV on Youtube at 2x speed and I swear, it does sound like that Todavía song, it's the weirdest thing :lanacackle: try it and let me what you think 

From the bottom of my broken heart deserves the credit. :lemmetellu:

I played it at 1.5 and it does sound like it :giggleney:

https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-speech/free-speech-and-cyber-bullying?redirect=blog/speakeasy/free-speech-and-cyber-bullying

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/cyberbullying-laws-pennsylvania.htm

It's sort of odd that I keep getting cyberbullied during National Anti - Bullying Month. I have seen and read all the post and I emailed the administrators about my name being used to be made fun of, joked at and low down mean! 

You clearly don't get it. Your behavior on here is a direct reflection on how you are in real public life away from your screen names you hide behind and the stupid emoji's, faces being made at me etc etc. GROW UP! 

Keep pushing me, making me feel not welcomed, accepted and respected. I will dance till the world ends with this one. 

You think you know me but you don't. You have this perception of who I am and what I am. Your delusional fantasy of me is wrong. 

Have an adult conversation, constructive, to the point, straight up, be real and ask questions. I am more than humble, kind, sweet, refreshing, the life of the party, gracious, blessed and chill. 

Archived