Remember that tacky song in Spanish that ripped of FTBOMBH? There's a new version of it...

PokemonSpears

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danny1994 said:

Oh no, I didn’t realize she was the one who did Bodak Yellow :tiffcackle:

She reminds me of Iggy, that’s not a good thing :tiffcackle:

calling it now, one hit wonder :tiffcackle: idg how its done so well, i don't think its catchy at all. i think im having a @For Your Entertainment moment, wishing i could time travel to when music was better :tiffcackle:

@BoyToySoldier did u read his latest meltdown? apparently we were disrespecting him :tiffcackle:

Just now, Shadow. said:

calling it now, one hit wonder :tiffcackle: idg how its done so well, i don't think its catchy at all. i think im having a @For Your Entertainment moment, wishing i could time travel to when music was better :tiffcackle:

@BoyToySoldier did u read his latest meltdown? apparently we were disrespecting him :tiffcackle:

Is that the one who went on the rant about millennials? :tiffcackle:

Reminds me of those grumpy old men who complain about how much better things were in the “good old days” :tiffcackle:

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Is that the one who went on the rant about millennials? :tiffcackle:

Reminds me of those grumpy old men who complain about how much better things were in the “good old days” :tiffcackle:

ikr :tiffcackle: well he posted again all in caps to prove how angry he was :tiffcackle: i screamed reading it :tiffcackle:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/751512-only-166,000-people-tuned-in-to-mtv's-trl-reboot/&do=findComment&comment=16157852

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

This was the original rip off by La Factoría :embarrassney::

This is the 2017 version by JNS:

I don't even think they know the "original" was a rip off from a Britney Spears song :quirkney:. Todavía was a huge hit in Latin America back in the day, more than what FTBOMBH ever dreamed over here :yesokay:

God, so many memories. And yes, I do remember singing to it with the FTBOMBH lyrics... it was fun.:tiffcackle:

The new version is awful... and those plastic ******* don't to any justice to the ghetto-ness of the original song and video.:lemmetellu:

Anyway, graaaacias por compartir. No podré dejar de escucharla por el resto del día hahahaha! 

2cqikiu.jpg

Wait, wait, that song was a FTBOMBH sample?  :lostney:

I have been totally fooled this whole freaking time :o My life has just turned meaningless :orangu:

I have heard that song for over 15 years and I never noticed it at all up to now I try to simultaneously sing both songs in my mind and they do match each other's sound. 

For those who don't know about it, this song was a huuuge hit back in 2003, of course the quality of the MV is extremely low but the song was catchy AF!  Everyone in Latin America loved it. 

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Wait, wait, that song was a FTBOMBH sample?  :lostney:

I have been totally fooled this whole freaking time :o My life has just turned meaningless :orangu:

I have heard that song for over 15 years and I never noticed it at all up to now I try to simultaneously sing both songs in my mind and they do match each other's sound. 

For those who don't know about it, this song was a huuuge hit back in 2003, of course the quality of the MV is extremely low but the song was catchy AF!  Everyone in Latin America loved it. 

It took me a few years to realize that too :mhm: They're just a totally different vibe :verycool:

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Why is the opening melody of the damn song almost identical to Lucky as well? :squintney: Broken Heart wasn't a Max track so the fact that this manages to rip off two Britney songs by different writers makes it seem intentional.

They knew what's good :lemmetellu: I can't blame them for trying to copy the best :hehehe:

When will Christina and her entire album in Spanish? :flawlessbye:

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

They knew what's good :lemmetellu: I can't blame them for trying to copy the best :hehehe:

When will Christina and her entire album in Spanish? :flawlessbye:

*****, I AM SHOOK. LOOKING FOR AN ASEREJE GIF MADE ME FIND OUT THAT IT WAS NEVER GIBBERISH. OR ARABIC. IT'S BROKEN *** ENGLISH :orangu:

http://www.dailypedia.net/tag/asereje/

Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere
sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí

is actually from the Sugarhill Gang’s classic hit "Rapper's Delight". The actual lyrics are as follows.

I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hippie
The hip hip a hop, and you don’t stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.

Say this gibberish and you’d came up with Asereje either. Made sense?

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, I AM SHOOK. LOOKING FOR AN ASEREJE GIF MADE ME FIND OUT THAT IT WAS NEVER GIBBERISH. OR ARABIC. IT'S BROKEN *** ENGLISH :orangu:

http://www.dailypedia.net/tag/asereje/

Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere
sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí

is actually from the Sugarhill Gang’s classic hit "Rapper's Delight". The actual lyrics are as follows.

I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hippie
The hip hip a hop, and you don’t stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.

Say this gibberish and you’d came up with Asereje either. Made sense?

Wait, I didn't know that Rapper's Delight song, but I did know the reference, just this year I heard it in this video @3:56

and I did think Aserejé might have copied it, or had some kind of reference to an old song, that same old song they're referencing above, but wasn't really sure and never looked it up

the more you know :dead:

Archived