do you think her instagram changed her image?

On 10/6/2017 at 12:44 AM, Sh0wD0wn said:

I think it changed her image, but for the better! 

I think people really appreciate seeing her just posting positive quotes and how much fun she had at Disneyland with her kids. She's very humble and I definitely think that comes across on her Instagram.

This x1000. :brityes:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-10-07 at 3:55 AM, WilderWein said:

i think the only people that dislike her insta are materialistic shallow people who want her to show off money, fur, expensive stuff, professional photoshoots, selfies where she looks like a barbie. I prefer the insta she actually has; human, shows "flaws", humble, cute, and genuine. when I look at Beyonce's page, or rihanna or j.lo, i just get annoyed by the dead animals, superficial, materialistic crap I see. and also; rihanna's behaviour and way of talking, cant imagine how people can be around that for more than a minute a day. 

I grew up around Rihanna. She’s a ****.

On 10/7/2017 at 9:25 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

What do you mean "changed" her? She's literally always been like this, she has never been flashy or a diva.

^^^

I think it may have changed the public's perception of her, but that's it. It's just Britney being Britney. It's cute. :yaknow: I don't care about IG at all, but I'll go out of my way every couple of weeks to check hers.

Archived