You think BOMT will chart again next month after the vinyls ship?

So November when all of the vinyl BOMT records are charged and shipped at the same time (5,000 copies), Urban Outfitters should also have them stocked starting the same day in every location for purchase in store (just regular pressed, not the limited edition pink). 

So, with at LEAST 5-10k being sold that first week, you think BOMT will chart again on the BB 200? I think it absolutely would.

We should have a BOMT vinyl/cd purchase week and stream the album and we can see it make a reappearance 20 years after its debut! Thoughts??? Who’s in? ;) 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

There is no way. 

Its very possible it could chart with 5k I think though ic they sold all those. Is it sold out currently? 

Yeah all 5K online limited edition sold out in about 24 hours total once they put that second batch of 2500 online. I think it could be possible that another 5K could be sold if we all come together, it’s gonna be the holidays and BOMT being sold in Urban across the US will no doubt be a hit. 

2 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Yeah all 5K online limited edition sold out in about 24 hours total once they put that second batch of 2500 online. I think it could be possible that another 5K could be sold if we all come together, it’s gonna be the holidays and BOMT being sold in Urban across the US will no doubt be a hit. 

Oh I thought you meant just first week.

Purchase weeks don't work. We had one for BO and I and a few others were the only ones to support 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Oh I thought you meant just first week.

Purchase weeks don't work. We had one for BO and I and a few others were the only ones to support 

I do think in edition to the 5K that will be shipped on Nov 3, another couple thousand could be sold in stores that week too across the US since it will be brand new! And I bet there will be articles covering the fact is is being pressed...we will see I guess! But could be fun to organize something just to try and give it that extra push 

3 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I do think in edition to the 5K that will be shipped on Nov 3, another couple thousand could be sold in stores that week too across the US since it will be brand new! And I bet there will be articles covering the fact is is being pressed...we will see I guess! But could be fun to organize something just to try and give it that extra push 

I like the positivity but UO stores are very limited and they only receive one or two copies and I doubt ppl will know about it to get it first week. It will be an impulse buy when ppl see it in stores over Xmas.

I can see it selling a good amount but if it was pressed to more locations like indie record stores etc 

Archived