MAKE ME / GLORY play counts

Tetris

I want to know how many times everyone has listened to Make Me, since it's technically the most-played song in my iTunes library. Plus I'd like like to know how it compares to your other Top 5 MOST PLAYED from Glory...

Here's mine:

1. Make Me (323) + VMA Remix (132)

2. Mood Ring (212)

3. Do You Wanna Come Over? (165)

4. Slumber Party feat. Tinashe (121)

5. Clumsy (120)

Lowest:

What You Need (26)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't use itunes but I remembered whenever I'd play Make Me I'd end up putting it on repeat, that song hooked me everytime:urite: So if I'd have to guess ballpark it played hundreds of time + :bigtime: And like you What you need would get the less listens because I only let it played if I put on Glory but was in the shower and couldn't skip it :quirkney:

I've basically put Make Me on repeat on Spotify for SPS purposes, so it naturally has the most listens, 531. I would almost always listen to Glory in full, rarely would just play a track or two, unless it's a Daily Mix and it comes on randomly. MOTM has 91, Just Luv Me and Private show have 90 and other have from 85-90 plays.

But my most played Britney track is Toxic, 317 and those are pure listens, I never had it on repeat randomly, I would want to play it, either while listening to ITZ or just in a playlist.

Archived