Britney recorded two other songs: "Stay" & "Strip" during the same sessions as Touch of my Hand...

RedBloodedWoman

30 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

I wish I was old enough/ a brit Stan at that time, can't imagine the excitement of all the unreleased songs like state of grace and sugarfall leaking :Lshark:

Yeah, it was very exciting and also unexpected! I mean... a lot of times people claim they're gonna leak something, and either they don't do it or they do it but the song is a demo and Britney is not in it, which is a pity... To be honest I don't even remember which songs were leaked on that occasion but I remember perfectly how unreal it felt... at least to me! So many songs in such a short time!  I was so afraid that they could have been removed before having the chance to listen to them.

Finger crossed for another Britmas, sooner or later!  :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Didn't 911 and Dramatic leak as well, o was it before that? Also that was around the time Jordan decided to share Love 2 love u right?

911 and Dramatic I think were the month before or the month after. The batch of Britmas 2011 all leaked in October. Love 2 Love U was on Britney's birthday, and Strangest Love was literally Britmas since it leaked on Christmas 2011.

11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

911 and Dramatic I think were the month before or the month after. The batch of Britmas 2011 all leaked in October. Love 2 Love U was on Britney's birthday, and Strangest Love was literally Britmas since it leaked on Christmas 2011.

Think Dramatic (at least the original version) leaked in 2010 so before Britmas.

12 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Didn't State of Grace and Sugarfall leak all the way back in 2008, though? :gloria: 2011 was just And Then We Kiss, Am I A Sinner, When I Say So, Mad Love and Dangerous.

State of Grace and Hooked On (Sugarfall) leaked in 2007 and Am I a Sinner, When I Say So and Mad Love leaked in 2010 :) 

Archived