Britney recorded two other songs: "Stay" & "Strip" during the same sessions as Touch of my Hand...

RedBloodedWoman

I interviewed Jimmy Harry (the producer of TOMH) last year and this is what he had to say about the songs:

How many songs did you record with Britney? 

Jimmy: 3 songs. "Touch Of My Hand", "Strip", & "Stay"

Can you tell us a little more about "Strip" & "Stay"?

Jimmy: I wrote "Stay" with Brit & produced the track. Shep helped with the writing a little bit. "Strip" was a song I wrote with Shep that Britney and her manager Larry wanted her to cut. "Strip" was my favorite song. I really think it would have been great for her if she released it, but such is life. "Stay" is very 'Ray of Light' era Madonna.

Tweet him and *kindly* ask him for the tracks sistrens, he wouldn't budge when I asked if I could share them when I posted the interview but if he knows enough of us still want to hear these songs after 15 years he may have a change of heart

Jimmy Harry

https://twitter.com/bonsaimammal

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, maquisl said:

"her manager Larry wanted her to cut. " What a surprise :beysip:

32 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It just didn't work, y'know? :sickofu:

That means Larry wanted her to record the song. :orangu: Jimmy wrote the song with Shep and when Britney and Larry heard it, Larry wanted her to "cut" or record a demo of the track.

48 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That means Larry wanted her to record the song. :orangu: Jimmy wrote the song with Shep and when Britney and Larry heard it, Larry wanted her to "cut" or record a demo of the track.

Oops. :britdrown: 

19 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

I wish I was old enough/ a brit Stan at that time, can't imagine the excitement of all the unreleased songs like state of grace and sugarfall leaking :Lshark:

Didn't State of Grace and Sugarfall leak all the way back in 2008, though? :gloria: 2011 was just And Then We Kiss, Am I A Sinner, When I Say So, Mad Love and Dangerous.

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oops. :britdrown: 

Didn't State of Grace and Sugarfall leak all the way back in 2008, though? :gloria: 2011 was just And Then We Kiss, Am I A Sinner, When I Say So, Mad Love and Dangerous.

Didn't 911 and Dramatic leak as well, o was it before that? Also that was around the time Jordan decided to share Love 2 love u right?

Archived