Circus +|- (Game) [If U Seek Amy wins!]

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Any ideas? I'm open to any suggestions!

Like, it should be forbidden to vote for the worst songs on the albums, like Amnesia and Blur, unless it's to downvote them  :mattafact:

jk, well, I actually believe that, but I think the restriction should be something like voting just once per hour, but then the voting should start with 10 points instead of 5, or even a higher quantity 

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Like, it should be forbidden to vote for the worst songs on the albums, like Amnesia and Blur, unless it's to downvote them  :mattafact:

jk, well, I actually believe that, but I think the restriction should be something like voting just once per hour, but then the voting should start with 10 points instead of 5, or even a higher quantity 

LOL don't get pressed that most of your faves get eliminated early :tiffcackle:

If you want a song to stay in, vote for it :whitney:

56 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Voting once per hour isn't a bad idea.

There would be no point in adding all of the songs if there would be restrictions on voting for certain ones. Then we would pretty much just be playing with the filler tracks. 

Archived