OMFG did anyone notice this in Piggy Girls?

jennyj

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 9/30/2017 at 7:12 PM, naturalplayboy said:

lol remember when she said that in dateline. Still waiting for her children's clothing line.

She tried around 2006-2007, she was supposedly to hook up with Ed Hardy to collab. It probably fell through, thank god.

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I'm gonna admit that I really enjoyed the video when it came out because I did like the song too. - her male dancers at the car wash yesss

ill watch this over make me even though as a song, make me is miles superior than pretty girls.Β 

Β 

True minus the annoying Samsung interlude :cringe:Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2017 at 1:55 PM, notacamwhore said:

How SP a masterpiece? It's just britney cavorting not storyline

I'll take flawless cinematography, fresh choreography, outstanding production, great editing, a lush color spectrum, gorgeous hair extensions, lesbonically suggestive scenes, and ***-kitty-licking-up-milk-from-a-hott-Persion-prince realness if it means "no storyline", anyday, anytime, anywhere.

23 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Better than Make Me? Yes. Even Kill The Lights is better than Make Me.

But Britney slurping up Sam's *** from a table? No, no, hunny. That is ICONIC. :milkney:Β 

Even her meow insta vids are better than Make Me.Β  Slumber Party is one of her best MVs though... how dare they insult it.Β :cinderellaney::milkney::foh:

Archived