What's the story behind the professional Circus Tour shoot?

LeglessJamie

So I have read a multiple times that there supposedly is a pro shot of the Circus Tour.

I have a few questions regard it that aren't clear to me:

• How do we know this? Who told us?
  • Is the info truly reliable?
  • What date, what location was it shot? 
  • Is it the same as the Yahoo pro shot from Denmark?

I am a true fan of the Circus tour, it (the production) just is soooo flawless and I wish we had a dvd for it:crying1:

I saw people commenting they want this to leak but I never ever heard about this before tbh that's why I'm asking these silly questions:whitney:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

Supposedly the NYC dates @ Madison Square Garden were filmed for a DVD. I heard there were copyright issues which prevented them from releasing a DVD.

i thought it was Dallas

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

They couldn't care less about what happened in Australia:mattafact: I think it was because of the round screen and copyright issues 

that's what I read as well

Wasn't that Paris date the proof of the professional recording?  :idkney: 

I tried to look it up on youtube but it seems it was deleted for some reason I couldn't find it. She has brown hair and she was performing Circus without the red ringleader coat, she was just wearing a black cape. I also remember during the time she added Mannequin she was using a wireless camera on her waist or something like that was rumored but it was never confirmed. 

I heard that the full tour exists from the Yahoo shoot (makes sense, why just film the first 2 songs and then pack up)

Also i heard that other performances were professionally recorded as promo shots for MTV were aired - they are just short clips again and are in LQ on youtube. Wouldn't the cameras that project on the huge screens record the show?

here are some clips of pro shots:

Archived