Would you be here for a 10th anniversary edition of Blackout

Body ache

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/28/2017 at 12:55 AM, DMVofficial said:

Sooooo are we doing a re-purchase week to celebrate the 10 year anniversary? 

Someone should check if there are any major releases in October. If we pick a slow week we could make the album re-chart tbh... I'm not saying #1, but a reappearance on the Billboard 200 would be kinda dope 

While we're at it, we might as well get Glory back up top... I'm still scorched that it didn't reach #1. Where was everybody and their aim when we were supposed to be throwing money at iTunes and music stores last August??

2 hours ago, vnisverx said:

While we're at it, we might as well get Glory back up top... I'm still scorched that it didn't reach #1. Where was everybody and their aim when we were supposed to be throwing money at iTunes and music stores last August??

She picked the worst week to release Glory. She released it the same week as Barbara Streisand (largest physical sales week of 2016) and country band Florida Georgia Line (hicks don't know how to use the internet and by default by physicals)

The week right after, the #1 album only sold 53k in it's first week.

47 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

She picked the worst week to release that Glory. She released it the same week as Barbara Streisand (largest physical sales week of 2016) and country band Florida Georgia Line (hicks don't know how to use the internet and by default by physicals)

The week right after, the #1 album only sold 53k in it's first week.

Her management and marketing team are literal turds. They have no idea what they're doing. Fire fire fire them all and hire some people who actually care about her  :lemmetellu:

11 hours ago, vnisverx said:

"Criminal" was voted by fans to be the next single. Her management had nothing to do with thát crap decision  :snapney:

No, but they limited the choices to Criminal, Inside Out and (Drop Dead) Beautiful. Trouble for Me kinda being thrown unofficially as well.

As much as I like Inside Out, there were other songs with more hit potential like Up 'n Down, Gasoline, Trip to Your Heart, even Scary. At least the Criminal video ended up being the best of the era, but that age restriction on YouTube didn't help at all.

Archived