Would you be here for a 10th anniversary edition of Blackout

Body ache

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

I would but I rather have a proper CURRENT era. No more remixes, duets, recycled material, etc. A new ***** era in its 500% :lessons:

Don't get me wrong, I like Blackout but it will always be there. She can do it whenever she wants. I just want her to stop using her past and start shinning with NEW stuff ASAP!!! :donewithit:

I could totally go for a killer new remix album, to hold me over until B10.  :verycool:

4 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Sooooo are we doing a re-purchase week to celebrate the 10 year anniversary? 

Someone should check if there are any major releases in October. If we pick a slow week we could make the album re-chart tbh... I'm not saying #1, but a reappearance on the Billboard 200 would be kinda dope 

Theyd have to give it a major discount both on itunes and at target.

I would've rather had a special edition of ITZ back in 2013 when it turned 10 tbh, Blackout is not one of my favorite albums from her but I guess I'd take some previously unreleased tracks!

I really hope they do something for her 20th anniversary either next year or in 2019 and I hope it's something cool like an album boxset or an album of rare or unreleased material! 

Archived