Is "I Run Away" Britney's best song?

DignifiedLove

Yes or yes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Why wouldn't I for one of the worst in the album? Lonely was honestly fuming when they chose not a girl

giphy.gif

She should have just released more singles. The Britney album doesn't get the credit it deserves and practically any song on that album could have been a single at one point in time. Lonely, What It's Like to be Me, I Run Away, Remastered Before the Goodbye, Intimidated, When I Found You, Let Me Be, etc.

i mean the only bad songs on that album are Boys (Album Version) and ILRNR. ANd guess what, she promoted the **** out of the two worst songs of that album but at least Boys got the Remix treatment it deserved.giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

She should have just released more singles. The Britney album doesn't get the credit it deserves and practically any song on that album could have been a single at one point in time. Lonely, What It's Like to be Me, I Run Away, Remastered Before the Goodbye, Intimidated, When I Found You, Let Me Be, etc.

i mean the only bad songs on that album are Boys (Album Version) and ILRNR. ANd guess what, she promoted the **** out of the two worst songs of that album but at least Boys got the Remix treatment it deserved.giphy.gif

ı love boys' album version.

3 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Well it had the most singles and videos out of all her albums. Idk if they could milk it any more.

And i much prefer the album version of boys over the remix, so i can't relate with that sentiment :receipts2:

Archived