CANT wait for the first thread about new music rumor, " pop justice insider claims new music it's on its way" hate ****** waitin

Paulino999

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll probably get the first whisperings a month or two after PoM ends... we all know she gets bored easily - that'll probably be when she starts seriously recording BX, with lead single between October 2018 - January 2019... if I'm right, that gives us a whole year to brace ourselves for however the era will be messed up

Yes we have a long wait. In the meantime she will be rewatching The Chipmunks to get some inspiration, she will have endless salad dates with her next z-list collaborater, she will come up with some new fun, cool, faded and urban ideas on how to scrap, and she will ask JJ & SP what is a cool title for her future smash number 1 hit album. 

Bookmark me sistrens :flawlessbye:

7 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

No, since Glory was a great album and she’s done a lot of promo, actually the biggest promo since In the zone. 

Circus had way more promo and it actually was for the album.

Almost All the promo we got was for songs 12 years old that slayed already and Vegas. Glory got talked about maybe four times. MM performed in the us itselc once with a very underwhelming performance and nothing for SP

Archived