Target and B10

lustwecantcontrol

RCA really needs to do some exclusive Target bonus tracks or bonus feature because Target promotes the crap out of albums that have content exclusive to them! Glory wasn't even in their ad the week of it's release, but Barbara had like half a page because she had 4 extra tracks there.....and I've noticed that albums with exclusive content continue to be on sale and appear in more than one ad weeks and even months after their release! Plus they promote them all over Facebook and what not! 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

People are always whining about Japan exclusive songs but what would be the difference with Target exclusive tracks? Not every country in the world has Target. :whitney:

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

People are always whining about Japan exclusive songs but what would be the difference with Target exclusive tracks? Not every country in the world has Target. :whitney:

Yea, of course we can always whine about them not being on the main edition instead of some other "inferior" songs.

It would be a smart thing to do really, extra promo and it makes fans want to buy more editions. Standard with 12, Deluxe gets 3 more, Target edition gets 1 more and a remix and then the Japan bonus. And obviously a U.K. Edition with them all on just for me :mattafact:

She also should consider signed bundles on her site with alternative covers. Steps recently announced their rerelease of their Tears On The Dancefloor album and it included 5 alternative covers signed individually by members and you could buy a bundle with them all so you'd get 6 copies. They all count at separate sales. Smart. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if she tried a tour bundle. 

17 hours ago, NotAPassenger said:

It would be a smart thing to do really, extra promo and it makes fans want to buy more editions. Standard with 12, Deluxe gets 3 more, Target edition gets 1 more and a remix and then the Japan bonus. And obviously a U.K. Edition with them all on just for me :mattafact:

She also should consider signed bundles on her site with alternative covers. Steps recently announced their rerelease of their Tears On The Dancefloor album and it included 5 alternative covers signed individually by members and you could buy a bundle with them all so you'd get 6 copies. They all count at separate sales. Smart. 

I also wouldn be surprised if she tried a tour bundle. 

I'd rather the Target edition have 2 actual tracks not a new track and a remix, they could pull a Circus where we get almost 20 tracks in total....the regular deluxe edition could have 16 tracks then the Target version would have 18 and then the Japanese would have 17. 

I could see her doing the tour bundle thing as well! 

• Super Mods
On 9/26/2017 at 9:31 AM, NotAPassenger said:

I also wouldn't be surprised if she tried a tour bundle. 

I'm down for an alternative cover but signed albums is probably not gonna happen and will most likely be Fe doing the signing if it were the case. :verycool:

Archived