I don't get this scene on the Toxic video

Vessel.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

While we are at it, can someone explain to me why she gets up at the end of the Everytime video? :calculating:

If I remember correctly the original video was going to end with her dying in the bathtub, but her team decided it was too controversial so they added that scene in the end. 

2 hours ago, ovoxo said:

If I remember correctly the original video was going to end with her dying in the bathtub, but her team decided it was too controversial so they added that scene in the end. 

yup I remember this, i think she either overdosed on pills or slit her wrists...something like that. The info leaked and everyone freaked out

25 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

yup I remember this, i think she either overdosed on pills to slit her wrists...something like that. The info leaked and everyone freaked out

:mhm: Fact. I remember that as well. I think it was Britney herself who decided it was too dark; I heard back then it was her team, I think, but I've since heard it was her. (Kind of the way of every scrapped thing. Ah, traditions.)

35 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:mhm: Fact. I remember that as well. I think it was Britney herself who decided it was too dark; I heard back then it was her team, I think, but I've since heard it was her. (Kind of the way of every scrapped thing. Ah, traditions.)

I thought it was her team after all the drama about it. Team Britney cutting videos since 1999 

Archived