nickelodeon ex star shades brit, praises beyonce

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Britney doesn’t really Do much to have people not think of her bad times

But Yes, I do Bey’s overrated,but she works harder than Britney has in years.

I surmised his statement as greatness is equated with Beyonce while the opposite is for Britney. Beyonce is a hard worker that's for sure, but even the best version of herself isn't greater than the best version of Britney. It's upsetting how that Britney was overshadowed by bad Britney, but I find it very unnecessary that he has to refer to 2 popstars for a comparative statement.

i have to defend Britney on this one on Twitter and as i suspect the fleahive is swarming up on me :tiffcackle:

6 hours ago, kasavas said:

"I plan to not make eye contact with Britney Spears, 5 SOS [5 Seconds of Summer], or Vin Diesel, pretty much the entire front row," Peck tells Us. "There’s a good chance I might completely lose it if I do."

And is he a fan of the "Pretty Girls" songstress?

"Who isn’t! I’m American," the former Nickelodeon star proclaims.

Bipolar much?:squintney:

What on earth :orangu: okay Josh is a **** and it's a shame because I loved Drake and Josh growing up.

21 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I get it but it’s wrong to say something like that :lemmetellu:

Especially that the worst Britney he is referring to was probably 2007 Britney who had a serious problem (whether mental illness, **** addiction, or whatever). How could he even joke about that like it's some sort of a normal thing that happens to everyone. :lemmetellu:

3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Especially that the worst Britney he is referring to was probably 2007 Britney who had a serious problem (whether mental illness, **** addiction, or whatever). How could he even joke about that like it's some sort of a normal thing that happens to everyone. :lemmetellu:

And this thing that Beyonce is a god and she can do no wrong, I like Beyoncé and listen to her music often but she’s not the greatest human to step on this earth like her stans and the media say she is :lemmetellu:

On 9/23/2017 at 3:16 AM, sue the expectional earner said:

lmao, i don't get this beyonce love, she is fake, not orginal, legend wannabe and overrated as hell

I totally agree with you! I ******* hate it! I feel like beyonce has been chasing aftger britneys brown thier whole career! and I just miss the days when britney was queen! I dont get why everyone is so obsessed with her either and it makes me so upset! 

4 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I get it but it’s wrong to say something like that :lemmetellu:

Then the Army should have taken it up with the first rando who uttered it, because it wasn't Josh.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/446137906808978404/

http://www.virgoseven.com/if-you-cant-handle-me-at-my-britney-tshirt

It's been a meme for over four years. Long enough for someone to have done this variation on it:

Again: reaching, Exhell.

18 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Then the Army should have taken it up with the first rando who uttered it, because it wasn't Josh.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/446137906808978404/

http://www.virgoseven.com/if-you-cant-handle-me-at-my-britney-tshirt

It's been a meme for over four years. Long enough for someone to have done this variation on it:

Again: reaching, Exhell.

the people here were complaining non-stop about Britney not promoting PG, and when Iggy complained about the same thing, they became all self-righteous and insulted here

too many hypocrites :flawlessbye:

Archived