Oops I Did It Again World Tour

Itachi

13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

that you get a pass because it's very hard to find a good BOMT tour show complete

i think it's pitched up on purpose to keep it on youtube

this Oops Tour special was pretty good, surprised it wasn't a dvd (ironically the version that aired in the US was missing more songs)

Thanks, bb! I'll have them Britney tours on marathon tonight. I was quite surprised that there are many full professional takes of Oops yet they did not release any on DVD. I'll watch some more just to see if her live singing is real. The vocals are quite believable in this tour.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

Man she could do no wrong :ehum:From BOMT  to OIDIA to Slave to Toxic, from vma 00 to vma 01 to vma 03 and finally from OIDIA tour to DWAD tour to OH tour.

I would sell my soul just to live during her prime:ehum:

I hate y'all lucky mutherfukers who got the chance to experience this perfection:chershade:

I know how u feel i also wasnt around during her prime either

15 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Thanks, bb! I'll have them Britney tours on marathon tonight. I was quite surprised that there are many full professional takes of Oops yet they did not release any on DVD. I'll watch some more just to see if her live singing is real. The vocals are quite believable in this tour.

they did for the Crazy2k Tour which was random - the hawaii concert but not for the BOMT Tour. She did do a concert for Disney which was like a Pre-Tour version of what it the BOMT Tour was gonna be

and to think she was only 17 here :tifftear:, most 17 year old artists are too busy being too ****** or lame

21 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

they did for the Crazy2k Tour which was random - the hawaii concert but not for the BOMT Tour. She did do a concert for Disney which was like a Pre-Tour version of what it the BOMT Tour was gonna be

and to think she was only 17 here :tifftear:, most 17 year old artists are too busy being too ****** or lame

i agree the crazy tour was so random, and they even chose to record/broadcast the date that the concert was free and Beyonce Destiny's Child was opening for her. it slayed nevertheless.

IKR! and compared to other artists during her age, I haven't seen any others who can put up a show like she did (Ariana, Lorde). i mean they have different strengths (obviously those two are vocally superior), but I think teen Britney was far superior in terms of entertainment quality and overall talent. :queenriri:

5 hours ago, Isla. said:

Can barely hear her over that backing vocalist tbh :mcorangu: 

30 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

God her background singers from oops didnt even sound like her and were always trying to out sing her

5 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

I hated those screaming banshees so much.  :triggered:

i agree with ya'll. i think her best background vocalists were from DWADT: Kianna (?) and Anette (who co wrote Everytime) :mcry:

The Oops! Tour is my all-time favorite tour. I LOVE it. I love how Britney was really singing live. When she wasn't, the "fader track" came in and did the work. She danced her ******* assssssss off! Her outfits were so cute too. The Oops outfit is so damn iconic to me. I LOVE it! I wish I could see more concerts from this tour. I want more Oops! Tour!

37 minutes ago, popprison said:

I wish I went to those tours...baby, oops, dream and onyx. Oopsney is one of my favs ever. It's when I realized I might be more than a fan. I wasn't sure because so many people were fans (that's how popular she was) so I thought everyone felt the same way I did about her.

Yaass!  Me too, I became a fan with "Crazy" but my stan card became active at the start of "Oops!"  It was her world and we were just living in it and MTV was always there with more specials, exclusives, interviews, etc from her throughout the era. :cuteidk:

I wish the BOMT & C2k tours were professionally filmed and shown on TV, because she also worked her *** off during those concerts.  But I get why her team never bothered, her Oops! Tour was basically both those shows combined with a larger budget:  More dancers, a bigger stage, more pyro, and better costumes.  

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i agree with ya'll. i think her best background vocalists were from DWADT: Kianna (?) and Anette (who co wrote Everytime) :mcry:

I liked the background singers on the Circus Tour the best. :orly:

9 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

Truly one of her best and very underrated shows, this tour alone cements the Janet Jackson comparisons.  She dances her *** off without dying down, while playing both sides of her sweet & **** personas with charm and great costumes.    This was her first world tour and she delivered, if I can go back and watch only one Britney show live it would be this one.  :surprisedney:

The vocals were definitely prerecorded and I wish this was a practice she continued doing.  (Janet Jackson has mastered this art form.)  But there were nights that were live:

This version of "Crazy" doesn't sound like the one in London or Rock in Rio.  She sounds better, IMO, than the prerecorded vocals she used (which were mostly flat and off-key in  spots, tbh).  

Holy **** I always get goosebumps when I watch that video. The passion and fire in that performance alone slays anything she has done in the past 10 years. New fans will never know what was like to live and being a fan during her prime. 

4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Holy **** I always get goosebumps when I watch that video. The passion and fire in that performance alone slays anything she has done in the past 10 years. New fans will never know what was like to live and being a fan during her prime. 

SO ******* TRUE! This video always gives me the chills. It's so ******* good! Britney performed the foooooooooook out of this song. I want to see this particular concert in whole. I know she tour up Baby & Oops and the others.

On 9/23/2017 at 12:06 AM, Jill Valentine said:

Yaass!  Me too, I became a fan with "Crazy" but my stan card became active at the start of "Oops!"  It was her world and we were just living in it and MTV was always there with more specials, exclusives, interviews, etc from her throughout the era. :cuteidk:

I wish the BOMT & C2k tours were professionally filmed and shown on TV, because she also worked her *** off during those concerts.  But I get why her team never bothered, her Oops! Tour was basically both those shows combined with a larger budget:  More dancers, a bigger stage, more pyro, and better costumes.  

I liked the background singers on the Circus Tour the best. :orly:

Imagine those eras if they were recorded in 4k or hd! And yes, mtv had sooo much Brit footage that time

3 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

True, but I meant from one of the actual tour dates.  The free Hawaii concert is great (the costumes especially) but omits some songs, aren't shown in order, and not in full either.    

Yeah you do have a point lol. Iirc only the I Will Be There performance is missing (was filmed but never shown on TV/DVD for some reason). But it is the closet thing we have for a recording of that tour :soyeah:  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived