What Type Of Collaboration With Britney Has The Most Potential To Be A Hit?

IconicShow

Would a Britney/Christina collaboration be a hit? Two rivals reuniting, once friends, then shading each other in the press to know being civil and saying nice things about each other again.

tumblr_mx6psjRNjb1sieiueo1_400.gif

Britney and Mariah? Both have always said nice things about each other in the press, Mariah's vocals aren't what they used to be, yet Britney proved she still has a strong voice with her Bonnie cover. Would the Lambs and B Army come together and eat this up?

rs_1024x759-170920173724-1024.Mariah-Car

Is Madonna too played out at this point to reunite with Britney for a real collaboration? Could madge and Britney concoct a great controversial video?

tumblr_mkc8h7Dv3T1s8cnzco1_500.gif

Could Britney and Janet team up, now that Janet's back and looks and still dances incredible, could the two spark the charts?

Britney's always loved J.Lo and I don't see Jennifer turning down a Britney collaboration as she says nice things about Britney and went to her Vegas show.

britney_spears_jlo_vegas_guerra.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

We’ve been needing that :yesplease:

She gave us that on most of her songs it wasn't until her 4th album she really started getting more features.

I agree about these flop features i.e. Iggy, Tinashe, G Eazy, Sabi, and more however if done right she could have a big Female collaboration with a main stream female.

The Miley and Rihanna situation wasn't much, Britney was hardly on the Miley track and S N M, Rihanna used Britney to secure the #1.

Archived