IM THE ONE POSTING BRITNEY DEMOS

basicbrit

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

oh actually i've seen those already. Thanks still

And aren't you one of these users that "stole" videos from others before uploading them again? :quirkney:

Thats funny.. i filtered out the high note. :ponderney:

I took 2 videos that had some live performances- and credited the original editor sweetie. and told them i was using. :comingthru:

Keep up with my channel honey then youd know. :giggleney:

1 hour ago, basicbrit said:

Black roses was on a CD. You are most likely talking about "Dead Pop Songs" album where Feet on the ground is on the CD. 

"Feet on the ground" and "Candy from strangers" along with MANY other demos were sent to Britney's camp by kara dioguardi laze & royal publisher at the time. 

Black roses was on a CD from the myspace days- she would send CD's all the time. 

Ive met Myah's mom and stepdad lol I know myah too.

Soul Survivor is Myah Marie. She wrote it alongside her old band "my crazy girlfriend."

I made Dead Pop songs and Dead Dance Songs, both were published through my old fansite about her. She gave us full support to release those 2.

Black Roses can not be from MySpace days, cuz she recorded that one at the same time she recorded End of the World which was when she was trying to push her music through Facebook.

Didn't know Soul Survivor, but tbh I'm pretty sure most of her stuff was not meant for Britney at all, but demos she recorded for herself and sometimes ended up being sent to some labels, not specifically to Britney's camp.

40 minutes ago, basicbrit said:

Thats funny.. i filtered out the high note. :ponderney:

I took 2 videos that had some live performances- and credited the original editor sweetie. and told them i was using. :comingthru:

Keep up with my channel honey then youd know. :giggleney:

Yes I've seen the vid before that's what I meant.

You didn't in the first place but yeah I remember that after some time you did.

Archived