IM THE ONE POSTING BRITNEY DEMOS

basicbrit

Hey guys im "Basic *****" on youtube posting demos.

My youtube channel

Black roses was not meant for B9 and i never said it was lol 

BLACK ROSES DEMOS

image.gif

I know myah marie personally, i used to work at Whiskey A Go Go in west hollywood. Where MCG would perform (Along with other artist) I was a bartender 

Black roses was indeed on a "CD" that myah did NOT release officially. She would sign the CD's and send them to "fans" from myspace.
She told me for about 4 years straight every song she was recording and or writing was being sent to the "Britney" camp. Black Roses was indeed a demo for Britney spears but when demos were canned she decided to burn CD's with these songs and send them to fans. 

Thats my story. I hope i didnt offend anyone or cause any confusion lol never my intention. 

Also, "She knows" is a demo. 

XOXO, Basic *****. 

When-she-became-pregnant-we-were-happy-h

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
2 minutes ago, basicbrit said:

The myah marie demos are real- i know her.

I try to post demos of released songs (slumber party, get back, tic tic boom etc.)

Is Myah still working for team Britney?

No, I got one of those signed CDs and Black Roses was never for Britney. In fact, Myah Marie used Black Roses for her personal sizzle reel.

I know her too and I'm gonna try to get some info to finally know which of her leaked demos were actually sent for Britney, cuz I even read somewhere that the so famous "Feet on The Ground" was written with her in mind but never sent to Britney.

I'm not sure if Soul Survivor is her or not.

27 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

No, I got one of those signed CDs and Black Roses was never for Britney. In fact, Myah Marie used Black Roses for her personal sizzle reel.

I know her too and I'm gonna try to get some info to finally know which of her leaked demos were actually sent for Britney, cuz I even read somewhere that the so famous "Feet on The Ground" was written with her in mind but never sent to Britney.

I'm not sure if Soul Survivor is her or not.

Black roses was on a CD. You are most likely talking about "Dead Pop Songs" album where Feet on the ground is on the CD. 

"Feet on the ground" and "Candy from strangers" along with MANY other demos were sent to Britney's camp by kara dioguardi laze & royal publisher at the time. 

Black roses was on a CD from the myspace days- she would send CD's all the time. 

Ive met Myah's mom and stepdad lol I know myah too.

Soul Survivor is Myah Marie. She wrote it alongside her old band "my crazy girlfriend."

13 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

I didn’t know myah had so many friends in exhale. :whitney:

tell her to confess the britney jean fiasco

:lemmetellu:

No comment. Lmao. :quirkney:

one thing i can say that i was told was like Myah sang Lead and backing vocals for demos that could possibly be on BJ..and might have been left on some if not all.... :truthtea:

Archived