Which fandom most relates to the b-army?

naturalplayboy

1 hour ago, Anita **** said:

She kinda is, isn't she? 

I was so disappointed when she re-did that festival circuit with the same background/decor, the same ''choreos'', in adidas tracksuits, with the same safe setlist, yes we all love her old songs/hits but I need her to give Honeymoon some love:lemmetellu: Even just a song would be cool by me:crying1:

Exactly, I'm tired of Cruel World and Off to The Races :tiffsniffle:

I need a live performance of The Blackest Day and Religion :lemmetellu:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

But first, videos?:cutebrit:

What videos? She postponed the European leg of the new tour. :imok:

According to her, it's because her doctor told her not to go because of her vocals cords, but she apparently only started rehearsing one week before the 1st date. Other people say she's not actually sick, but had to postpone it because the tour simply isn't ready. They only finished working on her wardrobe a few days ago (after the cancellation of the first 4 or 5 dates). She cancelled the Paris date the day the show was supposed to happen and didn't even bother to greet the fans waiting outside the arena. Her brother and dad did talk to the fans. She ran off in a van without talking to her fans, who still have to pay for the hotels/motels they booked. One year ago, she cancelled her AMA and Latin Grammy performances, but promised to reunite with the fans on tour. And now she's postponing the tour. :imok:

10 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

What videos? She postponed the European leg of the new tour. :imok:

According to her, it's because her doctor told her not to go because of her vocals cords, but she apparently only started rehearsing one week before the 1st date. Other people say she's not actually sick, but had to postpone it because the tour simply isn't ready. They only finished working on her wardrobe a few days ago (after the cancellation of the first 4 or 5 dates). She cancelled the Paris date the day the show was supposed to happen and didn't even bother to greet the fans waiting outside the arena. Her brother and dad did talk to the fans. She ran off in a van without talking to her fans, who still have to pay for the hotels/motels they booked. One year ago, she cancelled her AMA and Latin Grammy performances, but promised to reunite with the fans on tour. And now she's postponing the tour. :imok:

Oh my god:notready:honestly, reading all that I could've sworn it came straight out of the 'how would team Britney mess it up?' thread:ineedthetruth:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

Why must all my faves be so messy? :anxiety: 

Seriously, I might start stanning Camila (or maybe Dua). Their music isn't as good but they actually take their careers seriously. :kyliecry:

Yeah I'm pretty happy I follow Kesha too because it's a good balance. I love the B-Army and exhale community so much, but Kesha has been giving me great music/videos/performances all year. Makes things as a Britney fan less boring at times:groovin:

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yeah I'm pretty happy I follow Kesha too because it's a good balance. I love the B-Army and exhale community so much, but Kesha has been giving me great music/videos/performances all year. Makes things as a Britney fan less boring at times:groovin:

Praying is really good. Should I give the album a listen? :mattafact:

Anyway, Kylie is releasing soon and I'm really interested in her next era. She's on a new label and this whole pre-era is leaving me excited. She can be my Kesha while Britney and Shakira destroy their legacies. :groovin:

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Praying is really good. Should I give the album a listen? :mattafact:

Anyway, Kylie is releasing soon and I'm really interested in her next era. She's on a new label and this whole pre-era is leaving me excited. She can be my Kesha while Britney and Shakira destroy their legacies. :groovin:

I love the pre era buildup, especially when a label change happening because you never know what to expect!

And should you listen to the album? Is water wet? Is the sky blue?!

giphy.gif

On 2017.09.20. at 9:18 PM, Vessel. said:

Exactly, I'm tired of Cruel World and Off to The Races :tiffsniffle:

I need a live performance of The Blackest Day and Religion :lemmetellu:

On 2017.09.20. at 9:42 PM, The_Original_Toy said:

dont leave salvatore in the dust :tiffsniffle:

On 2017.09.20. at 9:46 PM, Anita **** said:

She once let the fans sing it for her at a show at least:tiffcackle:  Thanks Lana!

Seriously, what's up with Honeymoon not getting any love. Literally my favorite album of hers. Art Deco, Salvatore, Music to Watch Boys to, High By the Beach, just... FLAWLESSNESS!!! :tear:

10 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I love the pre era buildup, especially when a label change happening because you never know what to expect!

And should you listen to the album? Is water wet? Is the sky blue?!

giphy.gif

I'll give it a listen tomorrow. :sendinglove:

The pre-era, sometimes, is honestly better than the era itself. BJ and Glory come to mind. :imok: Hopefully it won't happen with Kylie. :kyliecry:

Archived