Remembering THE CIRCUS STARRING: BRITNEY SPEARS (Pictures + GIFS)

camerasareflashin'

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

My third time seeing her, it actually looked and felt a whole lot bigger and better in person. The videos online don't do it justice, her team handled this tour well. Nearly everything was perfect, minus some of the choreography.

3rd! Lucky you :lemmetellu:

What where the first 2?

5 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

I can imagine! And still the choreo is the best we've had in these time. It's the best since 2008

My favorite segments were Funhouse and Freakshow. The big screen graphics that went down along with the lights honestly made the performances a lot more larger than life. You don't see much in the videos online because it's so focused on her.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Dream (my first concert ever, I was 6)

Onyx (I was 8)

:makesomenoise:

I haven't seen her since CIrcus :orangu: 

Omg her 3 best concerts. You've been a Stan for life. Lol at seeing Onyx at 8, breathe on me must have been an experience :hipney:

I've never seen her, and all I can go to is POM....

Just now, Chris343 said:

Omg her 3 best concerts. Lol at seeing Onyx at 8, breathe on me must have been an experience :hipney:

I've never seen her, and all I can go to is POM....

My parents surprised me with tickets to Dream as an early birthday present. :soyeah: Everything was so huge and I was overwhelmed but I loved it. It was like seeing a superhero, loud as hell.

My dad took me to Onyx, so it wasn't awkward with my mom there. :orangu: But that one felt a little smaller, I guess. It still slayed though, I remember taking a picture of her during Shadow with one of those little disposable cameras.

My first time seeing Britney. The whole day was a spectacle. Everyone had their cars marked up with Britney lyrics. Everyone was pumped blaring All her albums. 

You go in and it also was a spectacle with the amazing merch and then that separate booth.

The mini circus ahead of Britney and PCD. 

The whole atmosphere was in sync and huge! 

Not to mention the stage was on point and the production so great.

It almost seems like a dream now that you want to go back to sleep and relive but you can't...

Britney was still the performer then but Circus was missing great choreo. That is the only flaw 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

My first time seeing Britney. The whole day was a spectacle. Everyone had their cars marked up with Britney lyrics. Everyone was pumped blaring All her albums. 

You go in and it also was a spectacle with the amazing merch and then that separate booth.

The mini circus ahead of Britney and PCD. 

The whole atmosphere was in sync and huge! 

Not to mention the stage was on point and the production so great.

It almost seems like a dream now that you want to go back to sleep and relive but you can't...

Britney was still the performer then but Circus was missing great choreo. That is the only flaw 

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived