Spark and it like GasolIIIIIIIIIIIIInnnnneeeee

Cappycorn87

9 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Same, that, Selfish, Big Fat Bass, and Seal It With a Kiss are the worst songs on FF :mattafact:

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Not when Drop Dead exists :mattafact:

These are jams...did y'all mean Criminal?

I will never forgive whoever voted for this song to be a single over these songs.:staysalty:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I love it, that's one of my friend loves that song. She just should've promoted it :mattafact:

Honestly I'm so shocked I Wanna Go and Hold It Against Me did better on the radio than Criminal. I mean, I guess those are more cluby/party songs, but this song deserved so much more recognition. 

Somewhere in Heaven, Make Me and Criminal are looking down on all of us, left with all the same questions we have... What went wrong?:decisions:

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

Honestly I'm so shocked I Wanna Go and Hold It Against Me did better on the radio than Criminal. I mean, I guess those are more cluby/party songs, but this song deserved so much more recognition. 

Somewhere in Heaven, Make Me and Criminal are looking down on all of us, left with all the same questions we have... What went wrong?:decisions:

And Slumber Party and Someday :tiffanycries: everyone I talked to about Slumber Party loved it, if she had just promoted it :lemmetellu:

1 hour ago, BKSTYL3 said:

These are jams...did y'all mean Criminal?

I will never forgive whoever voted for this song to be a single over these songs.:staysalty:

tenor.gif

Criminal is the only "Britney" song on the album so I was happy it got chosen, and you could tell she loved it giphy.gif

Archived