11 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

Haha so funny she's insulting a overweight person that's so hilarious

:whitney::whitney::whitney:

they did it to her all the ******* time back from 2004 to 2008

starmag__oPt.jpg

untitled-article-1461260315-body-image-1

sub-buzz-15463-1466629353-1.jpg?downsize

M0073d.jpg

now everything is sunshine and rainbows in tabloids and tmz/perez hilton and everyone loves everyone, but back in 2004/5/6/7/8 and before they were ruthless and extremely cruel.  Go look at the archives of perezhilton and tmz from back in the day if you want to see how ******* evil they were.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

now everything is sunshine and rainbows in tabloids and tmz/perez hilton and everyone loves everyone, but back in 2004/5/6/7/8 and before they were ruthless and extremely cruel.  Go look at the archives of perezhilton and tmz from back in the day if you want to see how ******* evil they were.

Goes to show human nature. Willing to ruin someone's life to the point of a breakdown (and further, because obvi they didn't stop after that) just for a few more clicks. Money truly is the root of all evil. :lemmetellu:

9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Goes to show human nature. Willing to ruin someone's life to the point of a breakdown (and further, because obvi they didn't stop after that) just for a few more clicks. Money truly is the root of all evil. :lemmetellu:

Exactly and It makes me so mad to see people like perez and that old man who runs tmz pretend to be all "nice" and "friendly"  nowadays, acting like they weren't complete pieces of **** back in the 00's.  Perez use to refer to brit as $ hitney/unfitney or call her a "**** addicted *****" and he would draw **** all over peoples faces and call them ***** and such.  People would be shocked to hear talk like that nowadays.  I'm so glad social media came around and killed their business of stalking people and making **** up for money.  :smokney2:

It was refreshing to see Britney giving 0 ***** and retaliate for a change. We know she is a nice kind hearted person. 

Britney obviously knows she probably shouldn't of said those things, but what else can she do, she was harassed daily,  she insults him because she is pissed off!  I mean it's those pictures that end up on magazines calling her names and drag her name through the mud.  

Archived