You want a hot body? You betta...

MrLovett

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

A bit off topic, but that was one of the few times I was turned off by her. She knows better than anyone else what is like to be judge by your looks, especially your weight. I get that she was pissed at the paparazzi, but I don't know. I just thought that was immature of her. :nochillbrit:

I think He's very talented fat ****, cuz She was usually well composed while They were harassing her. :flawlessbye:

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That's not true. MJ had a few questionable moments back in the day. 

Ok, I forgot about MJ. But my point was, it doesn’t seem to happen often that stars on the caliber of Britney and MJ “go crazy” but people always eat it up when it happens. Bey and JT were big at the time, but they were “sane” so the only focus was on their music and performances. Britney became the entertainment and laughing stock of the United States pretty much during her breakdown. 

3 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

Haha so funny she's insuling a overweight person that's so hilarious

:whitney::whitney::whitney:

Probably he was only one fat person and She just wanted to make sure no other (skinny or obese) will took offend but specifically him. Didn't he beg her for money for liposuction?

btw Kelly Clarkson made me angry yesterday and I still think about her figure, go figure.

:jolieoverit:

42 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ok, I forgot about MJ. But my point was, it doesn’t seem to happen often that stars on the caliber of Britney and MJ “go crazy” but people always eat it up when it happens. Bey and JT were big at the time, but they were “sane” so the only focus was on their music and performances. Britney became the entertainment and laughing stock of the United States pretty much during her breakdown. 

True. 

They also like their privacy though. Back in the day Britney just let everything out there 

3 hours ago, falka said:

Probably he was only one fat person and She just wanted to make sure no other (skinny or obese) will took offend but specifically him. Didn't he beg her for money for liposuction?

btw Kelly Clarkson made me angry yesterday and I still think about her figure, go figure.

:jolieoverit:

What did Kelly do?

Archived