What happened between 2009 and 2011?

Body ache

2 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

these interviews were shot 1 year apart and the difference in her looks and personality is like day and night

literally a different person :dead:

She had a relapse, that's it.

People saying she was just lazy obviously doesn't know someone on medication Meds can do a lot of things to your body and personality.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
2 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

these interviews were shot 1 year apart and the difference in her looks and personality is like day and night

And some people have the nerve to say she was just having a bad day :tiffcackle:

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

She was just not into it. That's it. Some people love creating excuses for her lack of passion as if she was a victim. She's as normal as all of us. She was just lazy AF! Stop the medication / 2nd meltdown rumors, none of us have actual facts of that. 

Britney can be lazy (Nowadays she is, because she has no passion whatsoever.)

But THIS, no it wasn't just laziness.

4 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

On a side note notice how she says her favourite FF songs were the more 'organic' songs from the album? (HATLM and Criminal)

2 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

If Circus was too soon the the whole tour would have sucked. And judging by all the Get Naked and Radar performances she clearly cared. And it's not a mans fault I wish ppl would stop blaming everyone but her. She just didn't care. She's a woman, they are emotional creatures so she was probably just not into it. 

Why would she care though?  Her team and father are pretty much one of the biggest abusers in the entertainment industry.  She already went on a world tour in 2009,  despite being in a mental hospital literally the previous year and these idiots brought her back to do it again less than two years later just to make money.

I would say that the Glory era was different and she could have made a real comeback last year and she and her team are both responsible for botching that.

But her team are disgustingly greedy people for that Femme Fatale era.

9 hours ago, Body ache said:

I doubt Britney and dr luke were ever in the studio together and her songs with dr luke always involved max martin. I think it was Jason tbh. He seems like the type to put her down. He probably made her go on meds as an ultimatum for him to marry her.

Not sure why you got downvoted, I never trusted Jason. 

I doubt he was the reason she was on meds, but he always gave off a very controlling vibe. Always felt he was in it for the money :( 

2 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

If Circus was too soon the the whole tour would have sucked. And judging by all the Get Naked and Radar performances she clearly cared. And it's not a mans fault I wish ppl would stop blaming everyone but her. She just didn't care. She's a woman, they are emotional creatures so she was probably just not into it. 

:girlwhat: only woman are emotional? anyway ya'll need to stop blaming her bfs from the way she looks/looked. there were rumors that she has bipolar disorder so it was probably a new medication she was taking and the side effects made her bloat and sluggish. 

39 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Not sure why you got downvoted, I never trusted Jason. 

I doubt he was the reason she was on meds, but he always gave off a very controlling vibe. Always felt he was in it for the money  :(

he was her agent tho... and he was an agent for so many other people in the industry 

7 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

She was under a conversatorship, legally, she couldn't say no if it benefited the brand, which it did. Britney has openly said dancing and music took her mind off her troubles, which is probably the reason she did the circus tour, but also the reason it was so heavily production based (so her team could bank on hype). No, its not just Jason's fault, but something happened her in 2010, because she went from Britney to having no personality, or humanity behind her eyes, she looked far emptier than we'd ever seen her. 

If she was going out partying, and doing tons of *****, and abandoning her kids etc in 2010/2011, then yeah, maybe we'd all say ''oh so i guess it WAS just her fault'', but the reality is Britney had no legal rights, people were responsible for her. If she relapsed, then they gave the go ahead for a Robo-Britney to tour around the world, knowing she wasn't in shape, or interested, just because of money.

also, give it a break with the ''women are emotional creatures'' bullshit.

14 hours ago, Million Billion said:

She was just not into it. That's it. Some people love creating excuses for her lack of passion as if she was a victim. She's as normal as all of us. She was just lazy AF! Stop the medication / 2nd meltdown rumors, none of us have actual facts of that. 

She went from Britney, that had her personality, spark, attitude in her step, and fluidity, to a robot, with no personality, no movement, and her voice changed, as did her face, and body shape? That's not just not being into it, something happened. 

There's no facts, and given team Britney's NDA set up, until the Conservatorship is over, or Britney talks, then we'll never have Team Britneys history of events, but we did have rumours that she freaked out in Disneyland and chopped her hair up, followed by Britney going out with chopped up hair, and acting weirder then she had in the past few months, a few candies things an a hot photoshoot, and then BAM, FF-ney. No one could talk to her, she barely spoke back to them, and anyone who met her around this time said she seemed hollow, empty or broken (compared to the fact that before this, and more recently, people said she was very human and relaxed and bubbly). 

As much as we'd all like to think nothing happened, it was too hugh a leap from Circus Tour Britney/3 video Britney to FF-ney

10 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

Christ.  I know medication itself can do that to you... Alter your personality.  But christ sake... She lost the Britney twang, she lost the spunk, the way she speaks and her mannerisms... Her vocal fluctuations...  It hurts. :jackk: 

7 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

bruh :mhmsureny:

6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She went from Britney, that had her personality, spark, attitude in her step, and fluidity, to a robot, with no personality, no movement, and her voice changed, as did her face, and body shape? That's not just not being into it, something happened. 

She behaved this way since the Circus era. Even during the 2007 she was still more authentic and genuine. She has always been very shy, the only time she was very talkative was during 03-07 So I don´t think it was very serious thing during 2011. She just didn't give a **** (and still) about many things.

Sorry but she's a human and after her comeback we kept analyzing every moves, gesture and everything unlike her prime days where we had no internet or very constant media (pics, videos, forums,etc.) Is it that hard to understand she was just going through a phase of her life? It was it, a phase. I do know some interviews are **** but come on, don´t be that extreme guys, coming up with depression, meltdown and medication stories cause any of us knows that. Those rumors are as reliable as the stories the IN TOUCH MAGAZINE used to create back in the day. :rude2me:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

She behaved this way since the Circus era. Even during the 2007 she was still more authentic and genuine. She has always been very shy, the only time she was very talkative was during 03-07 So I don´t think it was very serious thing during 2011. She just didn't give a **** (and still) about many things.

Sorry but she's a human and after her comeback we kept analyzing every moves, gesture and everything unlike her prime days where we had no internet or very constant media (pics, videos, forums,etc.) Is it that hard to understand she was just going through a phase of her life? It was it, a phase. I do know some interviews are **** but come on, don´t be that extreme guys, coming up with depression, meltdown and medication stories cause any of us knows that. Those rumors are as reliable as the stories the IN TOUCH MAGAZINE used to create back in the day. :rude2me:

You hit the nail in the coffin, internet was just starting so it wasn't like we all had YouTube to keep tabs on. So her PR team had more control over her image. 

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Why is it so hard for you to believe she was under medication ? 

She was already under meds at 18-19 (Prozac, for her anxiety)

So after her 2007 breakdown, that wouldn't be surprising at all.

Archived