What happened between 2009 and 2011?

Body ache

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why but I always had the feeling that something wrong and unexpected happened in her personal life. Maybe a a miscarriage ? Or maybe just her bipolarity.

She seemed super healthy and happy a few months before the release of Femme Fatale. And then she gained a little bit of weight, and seemed depressed, worried and tired all the time.

33 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

With Kelly talking about her horror experience of working with Dr. Luke & obvy Kesha.. 

IDK, maybe something was said or done?? She def did not seem hyped about the material at all!!

I doubt Britney and dr luke were ever in the studio together and her songs with dr luke always involved max martin. I think it was Jason tbh. He seems like the type to put her down. He probably made her go on meds as an ultimatum for him to marry her.

16 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

She was just not into it. That's it. Some people love creating excuses for her lack of passion as if she was a victim. She's as normal as all of us. She was just lazy AF! Stop the medication / 2nd meltdown rumors, none of us have actual facts of that. 

She was bloated as **** and her voice was very off. I do think she was on medication, but the rest I agree with you.

16 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

She was just not into it. That's it. Some people love creating excuses for her lack of passion as if she was a victim. She's as normal as all of us. She was just lazy AF! Stop the medication / 2nd meltdown rumors, none of us have actual facts of that. 

Okay but nobody gets that lazy and that unrecognizable in two years. Did you not see the videos? It's like a 10 year difference at least.

Archived