RANDEE ST. NICHOLAS DIDN'T TAKE THIS PIC

BKSTYL3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, mercenary said:

What a mess. Like seriously, what the hell happened, what was it that was so bad,a finished music video and probably a photoshoot got completely scrapped!? What caused a great artist like Lachapelle to not want to have anything with the project? I mean, they have had great collaborations in the past. TBH, I think it was Britney's team fault.  I hope one day a HQ version of the music video leaks so that we can enjoy the great music video that Make Me was.... And I really hope Britney and her team get their **** together for the next era. No more cheap productions and music videos. We need a great album cover and booklet, music videos that go beyond the cliches that are constantly present with music videos nowadays. We need an artistic side from Britney, maturity, a concept that directs the entire era, a cohesive era where the music vidoes tell one big story togehter.... 

Sorry to shatter your dreams but I'm pretty sure due to Brocolli Joan & Glory's floppage we won't get big budgets for Britney's future music projects :whitneyshade:

Plus, I believe what Fe supposedly said to a fan felt kindda true: "Britney does not need a new music, she has a huge backup catalogue for shows" so if you ask me I don't see any B10 studio abum in the coming years, only isolated promotional singles if we're lucky. I HOPE WITH ALL MY HEART I'm wrong since this is the final nail in her artistic coffin but we know how her team works... :lessons:

3 hours ago, itsdiegofs said:

i asked on her instagram to use less light in her pics but she deleted 

If you guys keep this up, her team might get rid of her just like Marco Marco and Glenn Nutley. :orangu:

Then we are left with Britney taking pictures of herself. Frugal queen. :orangu:

32 minutes ago, Hope said:

If you guys keep this up, her team might get rid of her just like Marco Marco and Glenn Nutley. :orangu:

Then we are left with Britney taking pictures of herself. Frugal queen. :orangu:

I hope they get rid of her. I'm sick of beauty shots. 

Gimme some v magazine vibes for next era. With brows on point 

Archived