RANDEE ST. NICHOLAS DIDN'T TAKE THIS PIC

BKSTYL3

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don't think it's directed at David, I think she just doesn't like looking at herself and a little humble jab at herself that she only looks good due to airbrushing. I remember she look at her rolling stone cover and exclaimed that they photoshopped her *****. 

and wasnt the rs cover by david too :moorangu:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

i thought u were talking about the bomt era one omsdhfjs gtg :Lshark::triggered::scalped:

I remember it was during the Britney era and it was probably ET or access Hollywood and they showed her the cover and she was like "ewww they photoshopped my *****! They don't look like that!" :quirkney:

42 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Can you believe she used to be a model? I only know this because my professor is actually the mother of Randee's agent and he used to model for her. She also told me Randee is in debt. She also had her son came into our class. His name is Ryan Supple.

An insider? :omgreallyney:

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Hope said:

An insider? :omgreallyney:

A legit one. The agent even introduced himself as the agent and that he is currently working with Britney Spears and her merch etc. that was all he said but his mom revealed those bits when I had a one on one review

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Had it been Randee's photoshoot it would probably had been with +1000 light exposure to the point her face is unrecognizable :tiffanynod:

landscape-1470300171-britney-spears-new- 

In Randee's defense, she was doing her best to make Britney's beautiful new fun-stuffed face look somewhat familiar to what we were used to. :lemmetellu:

Archived