• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

tumblr_m0c5xr06dk1qzwarqo1_500.gif

Seriously though I thought we knew this :wyd:

19 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

This isn't news thought, we knew this. 

Britney doesn't even like it, she said in a radio interview, when praised for how she looking in it, she scoffed and said "it's all airbrushing" in a condescending tone.

Whatever happened between Britney and David was obviously bad. 

Well now

7669b1d6fef6c757e455920a5483c39f.gif

29 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

Britney doesn't even like it, she said in a radio interview, when praised for how she looking in it, she scoffed and said "it's all airbrushing" in a condescending tone.

I'm sorry but has she not seen the Glory cover? :mattafact:

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Had it been Randee's photoshoot it would probably had been with +1000 light exposure to the point her face is unrecognizable :tiffanynod:

landscape-1470300171-britney-spears-new- 

Exactly, ^^^ is more Randee's style. That "Make Me" cover is too clear for it to be one of her photos. Crazy how this same woman directed Whitney's "I'm Every Woman."

What a mess. Like seriously, what the hell happened, what was it that was so bad,a finished music video and probably a photoshoot got completely scrapped!? What caused a great artist like Lachapelle to not want to have anything with the project? I mean, they have had great collaborations in the past. TBH, I think it was Britney's team fault.  I hope one day a HQ version of the music video leaks so that we can enjoy the great music video that Make Me was.... And I really hope Britney and her team get their **** together for the next era. No more cheap productions and music videos. We need a great album cover and booklet, music videos that go beyond the cliches that are constantly present with music videos nowadays. We need an artistic side from Britney, maturity, a concept that directs the entire era, a cohesive era where the music vidoes tell one big story togehter.... 

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yes, 14 years. Circus and FF just had a bit of promo at the beginning of the era, nothing more than a couple performances. With her other eras, she promoted throughout.

Please don't quote me if every thing you say is a biased "critique" of Britney's career.

Circus had promo all throughout, with performances, singles, videos, interviews and a massive world-wide tour, and obviously I'm still leaving out a LOT.

There's being critical and then there's just being jaded and cynical.

8 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Please don't quote me if every thing you say is a biased "critique" of Britney's career.

Circus had promo all throughout, with performances, singles, videos, interviews and a massive world-wide tour, and obviously I'm still leaving out a LOT.

There's being critical and then there's just being jaded and cynical.

What do you mean a biased critique? It’s an observation. And it’s a forum, I can quote you if I want.

And I was mostly talking about tv performances. For circus, she performed Womanzier a few times and Circus once. That’s it.

With BOMT-ITZ, she literally did tv performances of every single. Even Anticipating and I Love Rock And Roll since those were on the Walmart special. She promoted from the first single to the last throughout, she didn’t just release a video and move on.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Isla. said:

I'd love to see what she looks like too lol. There aren't any photos of her on her Instagram or google images...

EDIT: NO WAIT I FOUND A PIC OF HER AND IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE ON THE NET

A-1916720-1356598189-6372.jpeg.jpg

Can you believe she used to be a model? I only know this because my professor is actually the mother of Randee's agent and he used to model for her. She also told me Randee is in debt. She also had her son came into our class. His name is Ryan Supple.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, NotAPassenger said:

I don't think it's directed at David, I think she just doesn't like looking at herself and a little humble jab at herself that she only looks good due to airbrushing. I remember she look at her rolling stone cover and exclaimed that they photoshopped her *****. 

Archived