• Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
46 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Never feel guilty for streaming the truth hunty  :tbh:

unless you're talking about watching the official version...then :flawlessbye:

Thanks.

And no, I rarely watch the official version. :tiffcackle: 

3 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

What if B Team chose an amazing photo from the lachapelle photoshoot for the album cover and because he refused and ended the contract they had to settle for a pic of randee's video

:weirdmeout:

OMG

@BoyToySoldier thoughts on this theory?

That's definitely what happened. :orangu: I highly doubt they would just hire him for one photo, he definitely shot the entire album campaign and when the MM video was scrapped, he took off with the photoshoot so they had to run to Ms. Randee to salvage this abomination of an era. :triggered:

15 minutes ago, nwonder said:

It was rumoured that David wanted his name completely removed from the project.

Yeah, I heard that too and it's pretty accurate/almost confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

What if B Team chose an amazing photo from the lachapelle photoshoot for the album cover and because he refused and ended the contract they had to settle for a pic of randee's video

:weirdmeout:

OMG

IDK if Randee was the only one who was going to be involved in the booklet/cover for Glory or if it was going to be a collab like ITZ (Ranjit/Patrick), but she was enlisted since day 1.

Fact is, due to the reshoot, they had to convert the photoshoot into a videoclip inside the lot where the photoshoot was going to take place, hence why the beauty shots look like a photoshoot set.

Archived