Glory +|- (Game) [CLOSED. Make Me Wins!]

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

"Britney Jean has no impact"

-Work ***** virtually ending unemployment

-Doctors prescribing Hold On Tight to battle depression in clients (something I forgot to mention in the other thread)

-Alien bridging the tensions between US and Mexico

-Chillen With You bringing families closer since 2014

No impact? Their faves could NEVER:mattafact:

8 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

-Work ***** virtually ending unemployment

-Doctors prescribing Hold On Tight to battle depression in clients (something I forgot to mention in the other thread)

-Alien bridging the tensions between US and Mexico

-Chillen With You bringing families closer since 2014

No impact? Their faves could NEVER:mattafact:

Don't forget that when Perfume came out, sales for perfumes increased by 1000% :queenriri:

On a real note, thanks to the poster for posting this game! It made me really think about every song and reaffirmed what an amazing album Glory is. It was so hard to down vote most songs because they're almost all great! It may not have been the "era" we hoped it'd be, but Brit gave us an amazing pop album. Some of the songs might have been trendy, but honestly, even the songs that are similar to Selena or Beiber songs are vastly better than anything on Revival or Purpose. It just proves her merit as a pop artist. She can take the current trends in pop music and make them her own, doing them better than the artists that popularized them. Here's hoping for even more creative growth for B10. Cheers, *****!

Archived