Top 5 | Unreleased Songs [Results on OP]

LoanSPW

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done :gloss:

My ranking: 

1. Ouch is by far her most erotic song along Breathe on Me and Touch of my hand. I'm still pressed because it was totally ignored and not even included in any format / version while other **** like The answer, Why should I be sad or Mmm papi are wasting a place :meltdown:

2. Luv the hurt away,  Maybe Britney's best vocals and her original voice, I just can't :overwhelm:

3. Everyday, this song gives me so much hope when I'm going through something hard. She's the queen of making her fans feel hopeful. :overwhelm:

4. State of grace. Lyrics, melody, voice psychedelic vibe. Too much perfection for one single song. 

5. Let go, Rawney at her best. Her deep voice is everything, the lyrics can't be more relatable, the piano melody, her mood and tone while singing is 1000 times better than any of her other official songs. Even when it's just a random demo, it is worth 2864859595 times superior. :donewithit:

Oh my it's my first time listening to almost all of these songs. :idkney: there are some that are headscratching as to why they were left out off the albums while weaker songs appeared. Voted, nonetheless. I wanted to put Everyday but my list is full. :(

are we also going to rank the non-album/greatest hits tracks? :queenriri:

1. Welcome to Me
  2. Sippin' On
  3. Sugarfall
  4. Baby Boy
  5. Ouch

I honestly had a really hard time picking a fifth song. The first four are pretty much the only unreleased songs I listen to. Most of the rest of her unreleased songs just are all on their own same playing field for me, so it was hard to decide which one I liked best. There weren't any others that really stood out to me.

Archived