2016ney revive slave break

Guest thanos18

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanos18
8 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

She was amazing that night and the slave breakdown was awesome too. It's not exactly like the 2001 one but this one was so on point! :nynod:

4 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

2016 looks even better in some moves :girlwhat:

53 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Am I the only one who thinks it looks nicer how she does it now then in 2001? :nicki2:

all of these.when she wants she can bring it.

On 9/12/2017 at 11:26 PM, me.against.the.b00ty said:

the POM slave performance is a disgrace to the choreography, theatrics and original vibe of the song,  imo the song and the choreography go hand in hand therefore theres no point in doing the performance without the full routine, even 2007ney AND FFTney did it (drag me for comparing 2016ney to FFT i really don't give a **** ) :rihit:

Same for Toxic.  I can't stand that lame *** choreography for a ******* iconic song like Toxic.  That said, the only original part she does is the a guy like you, should wear a warning. And it's barely the original. 

2 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

Same for Toxic.  I can't stand that lame *** choreography for a ******* iconic song like Toxic.  That said, the only original part she does is the a guy like you, should wear a warning. And it's barely the original. 

omg sis preaching to the choir literally right after this thread i posted in the "Most tragic POM choreography" thread about toxic: "the toxic performance is bullsh!t, they think they can make up for the lack of real choreography with the tree stunt and throwing britney in the air like please..its arguably her biggest hit and deserves more " its a shame but its the truth :lemmetellu:

Archived