New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney - You Got It All cover

HoneyBee

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

I think you should sing something more known, I mean no1 likes boring unknown songs while partying on karaoke :wyd:

oh never really thought about that, I think I'm gonna do a Rihanna song instead since they're well known and easier to sing, probably stay or diamonds.

thanks for the tip. :tiffanynod:

1 hour ago, brintyjoan said:

:moorangu: This is really bad. Are you trying to sound like Brinni? And did you use autotune or something? Or does the quality just suck? Youre not gonna have autotune to save your *** at the karaoke bar.:tiffcackle:

Thanks for the good laugh tho, I was having a **** day:Lshark:

I'm not using any autotune, it's the shitty quality and I raised the treble to sharpen it, I sound like that because I was struggling to hit the notes since the key is higher than my vocal range, btw thank you for destroying the little confidence I had.  :wontcry:

if you want autotune this is what it sounds like

:queenflopga:

3 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

You sound really nice but it's like you're not singing in a comfortable way at the last parts.Like Britney and her baby voice at late 99-2000 ,sounds good but you feel something uncomfortable :hehehe: So i think you'll be totally fine singing this on a karaoke night.You have a pleasant tone :makeitrain: 

10 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

ı really like your voice.and this cover is not bad although in some parts it sounded like you had difficulty in singing.it is good enough to sing at a family gathering.

thank y'all for the compliment, yeah I was struggling at some parts because of the song high key, my voice is naturally deep.

Honestly I think it's pretty good, better than I can do tbh. I feel like you shouldn't try so hard for it to be perfect, don't worry about hitting everything perfect!

you have a sweet voice, just belt it out and have fun! Also you should slay them with crazy or BOMT or Sometimes even, something more well known is better I think as some users have said, plus it'll get the party going! 

50 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

I'm not using any autotune, it's the shitty quality and I raised the treble to sharpen it, I sound like that because I was struggling to hit the notes since the key is higher than my vocal range, btw thank you for destroying the little confidence I had.  :wontcry:

if you want autotune this is what it sounds like

:queenflopga:

Its good enough for karaoke. Im just messing with you sis:tiffcackle:

Archived