Britney mention in Netflix series "Disjointed"

PieceofBritney

I couldn't find a video online but here's the dialogue:

On season 1,  episode 4,(in case someone wants to watch it) one of the main characters is fantasying about some guy: 

maxresdefault.jpg

"Why am I having an 80s fantasy anyway?"

"I wasn't even born yet."

"It should be like a Britney thing."

I couldn't find anything besides this one photo lol oh, and sorry if ap. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

The Britney part it's that she was expecting to have  a Britney related fantasy instead of an 80's one 

Wait, now I'm not sure I understood it right.

I thought she means if her mind hasn't experienced 80s, then it's a Britney-inspired look. ?

I'm high too, and your post kinda confused me. English is not my first language. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Wait, now I'm not sure I understood it right.

I thought she means if her mind hadn't experienced 80s, then it's a Britney-inspired look. Is it not right? 

I'm high too, and your post kinda confused me. English is not my first language. 

She's wondering why it's not a Britney inspired look and is instead an eighties one, since she wasn't even born back then. :)

14 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I think I know why I misunderstood, because I don't really know that much about the 80s, to know it is a 80s themed fantasy. :moorangu:

Also, only when I heard "Britney" I started watching again, I was reading exhale lol. 

Ohhh. Well, yep. She's sporting the go-to eighties Madonna look. :)

But I gotcha, lol.

Archived