D/L: Make Me... (Rediscover Mix)

LoanSPW

Just want you to make me move... :madance:

624079mm2.jpg

After "Do You Wanna Come Over" and "Liar", it's time for "Make Me..." to finally get a Rediscover version made by me!

You can also find it on the thread that contains all my mixes/remasters, as it was just updated. Love Me Down has been in the making for days now and it should be finished very soon. After that, I'll probably finish my Slumber Party remix! ;)

Download "Make Me... (Rediscover Mix)" here:

WAV: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0qgoFxzXWAFSGwtOGdpREpUbzQ

MP3: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0qgoFxzXWAFQ1lHdndVZkdGWnM

Listen here: https://vimeo.com/233356958

Β 

As always, comments are appreciated! Enjoy! :slayney:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it! Another great one! I gotta say though, when it slowed down at the end, I was expecting it to pick back up with the instrumentals. I was waiting for one last hard hit, and it never came:bpo:

None the less it's still great, and I loved the 'Make meeeee' part! I also loved the emphasis on 1:25, where the music kinda stops for a split second and there's a single drum kick (I think that's how you'd describe it). I always snap my fingers at that part and it just fit so well withΒ your mix:cuteneylaugh:

Keep up the good work my friend! :yay:Β Do you take RQ's?Β :pieceofwhat:

5 hours ago, CristMont said:

Love the end so muchΒ :tiffanycries: thanksΒ 

You're welcome!

4 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Love it! Another great one! I gotta say though, when it slowed down at the end, I was expecting it to pick back up with the instrumentals. I was waiting for one last hard hit, and it never came:bpo:

None the less it's still great, and I loved the 'Make meeeee' part! I also loved the emphasis on 1:25, where the music kinda stops for a split second and there's a single drum kick (I think that's how you'd describe it). I always snap my fingers at that part and it just fit so well withΒ your mix:cuteneylaugh:

Keep up the good work my friend! :yay:Β Do you take RQ's?Β :pieceofwhat:

I hesitated doing that, but it sounded a bit weird so I decided to leave it the way it was.

You can do requests, but I might not be able to fulfil some of them. I've done a Rediscover Mix of State of Grace afterΒ  @BoyToySoldier requested it (as well as an alternate version with less bass), a Remastered version of Right Now after multiple users wanted one, and a new version of Liar for @kasavas. It depends if I have the ability to do it or not. :)

27 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Slay!

I wish we had a clear acapella without the backing vocals, it would make the final part of your remix so much better.

Glory recording sessions need to leak :crying1:Β 

If only... :crying1:

10 minutes ago, Pabllo Vittar said:

Nice job sweetie, i love it!!Β :cinderellaney:

I'm still waiting for the top 5 unreleased songs and top 5 of all of the previous polls!!

You are so cute with this polls and mixes, I want to marry you, come to BrazilΒ :lemmetellu:

Thank you! :cinderellaney:

It's startin' very soon don't worry! I've been a little busy.

I wish I could go to Brazil! Maybe one day... ;)

Archived