Julia Michaels stans "I'm A Slave 4 U"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

Everyone remembers and stan for the song because of the video and performances. That's why Britney is flopping now. Slumber party was good tho but no performances or promo made it forgetable.

:cigney:

Definitely!

Britney has always delivered visuals alongside music. People remember the school girl outfit, the red catsuit, the snake, the toxic outfits, she was always playing someone different, now she's only "Britney".

4 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

Everyone remembers and stan for the song because of the video and performances. That's why Britney is flopping now. Slumber party was good tho but no performances or promo made it forgetable.

:cigney:

And visuals.

12 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

Definitely!

Britney has always delivered visuals alongside music. People remember the school girl outfit, the red catsuit, the snake, the toxic outfits, she was always playing someone different, now she's only "Britney".

Honestly, I feel like the last "iconic" thing Brit had was the Toxic airline attendant outfit. :selenerz:

School Girl Outfit

Oops catsuit

2001 VMA Jungle w/ snake

Toxic Airline attendant

--  Those are probably some of the best visuals and most memorable in brit's career.  An honourable mention is the Circus ringleader outfit.

----- Despite me not really liking some of Taylor's antics, you have to admit.  her visuals are GOOD.  That's what I think is lacking with Britney for quite a while.  Really good visual, artistic, direction.  

4 hours ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

And visuals.

Honestly, I feel like the last "iconic" thing Brit had was the Toxic airline attendant outfit. :selenerz:

School Girl Outfit

Oops catsuit

2001 VMA Jungle w/ snake

Toxic Airline attendant

--  Those are probably some of the best visuals and most memorable in brit's career.  An honourable mention is the Circus ringleader outfit.

----- Despite me not really liking some of Taylor's antics, you have to admit.  her visuals are GOOD.  That's what I think is lacking with Britney for quite a while.  Really good visual, artistic, direction.  

Same

Archived